How does one find out when X does a sale for excursions, dining packages,etc?

jkgourmet

I book through a large online travel agency rather than X directly (trust me, the prices have been better for the lower category cabins we always get). 

So - how can I be alerted quickly when X decides to offer 20% off pre-booked excursions, dining packages, etc.?

I get a ton of emails from X. Usually ignore them as my cruise is still over a year out so I'm not looking too much at it. I booked directly through X so I assume I agreed to to receive emails. They might have some info in their FAQ to be put on a mailing list.

23 minutes ago, SunsetPoint said:

I have had this set for a long time, and I also signed up for the "deals," yet I do not receive notifications from Celebrity.  I checked my Bulk Mail folder and there's nothing there from Celebrity.  Not sure why they don't like me.  :classic_sad: 

I also signed up for deals and I was getting them regularly....until I booked a cruise. Then I suddenly stopped receiving any.....

I just check here. People are great about posting sale events.

27 minutes ago, SunsetPoint said:

I have had this set for a long time, and I also signed up for the "deals," yet I do not receive notifications from Celebrity.  I checked my Bulk Mail folder and there's nothing there from Celebrity.  Not sure why they don't like me.  :classic_sad: 

If we are not notify about the changes of itinerary, with more reason, they will not notify us of the offers.  My St Croix excursion was booked with the 20% discount because I read here about flash sale weekend,  know We need to start again the research for St Thomas. Cheer up, we are going to cruise.

Edited by gerelmx

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, jkgourmet said:

I book through a large online travel agency rather than X directly (trust me, the prices have been better for the lower category cabins we always get). 

So - how can I be alerted quickly when X decides to offer 20% off pre-booked excursions, dining packages, etc.?

Also check your Cruise Planner for the cruises you have booked.