buckets of beer deals on princess

tommy47

I bought a bucket in advance one time, expecting it to be in my cabin at boarding. What I got was a voucher for the bucket and instructions to call an extension to order it.  I did, and then waited about an hour for it to arrive. 

Since the price is the same before or during the cruise, the next time I just popped up to the pool bar and got it there. -- You can ask them to skip the ice if you are going back to your cabin refrigerator with them.  Cheers.

All alcohol cannot be delivered to the room without an adult being present to accept it and sign for it.  So if you prepay for alcohol, a voucher will be left in the room and you will have to call room service to arrange a delivery time when an adult will be there to accept it. 

We find it unfortunate that Bass Ale (and a number of other beers) aren't included in the bucket of beer offer. We don't drink Bud Light and stuff like that. If they offered Bass Ale in the 5 for 4 offer we would take them up on the offer.

35 minutes ago, Thrak said:

We find it unfortunate that Bass Ale (and a number of other beers) aren't included in the bucket of beer offer. We don't drink Bud Light and stuff like that. If they offered Bass Ale in the 5 for 4 offer we would take them up on the offer.

Hi Thrak,

I know you never had Swami Beer my friend makes it in the cellar of his house. Everyone loves it. That lived to tell about it.

You can have all you can drink on your next cruise on The Rowboat. :classic_biggrin:

Tony

73609597-FE8E-408A-B411-A184E330FED9.jpeg

Edited by Lucky TGO
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 12:22 PM, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Thrak,

I know you never had Swami Beer my friend makes it in the cellar of his house. Everyone loves it. That lived to tell about it.

You can have all you can drink on your next cruise on The Rowboat. :classic_biggrin:

Tony

I brewed my own beer for a fair number of years. When I first started making beer it was cheap. I cold make two cases of excellent beer for far less than the cost of purchasing a single case. There weren't many home brewers or home brew supply places. As the hobby became more popular the price of supplies went up drastically and it was no longer cheaper to make the beer at home. I finally sold all of my beer stuff (really cheap) to a friend. I found that making great beer and always having it on hand was a great expander of the waistline and decided that buying my beer and having less of it around was a better option. I do miss my brown ale and my oatmeal stout though. OMG they were great.