eDocs?

LJRat

It appears that right after you complete your ON-LINE check-in and/or Final Payment:

FAQs:

What is My NCL, and what are eDocs?

... Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download edocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.

My NCL is where you either Log In or Create a profile for NCL.COM. Simply click on "Log In to My NCL" (top right of any page) to access all of your important pre-cruise information, complete your Online Check-In, book a cruise and reserve Shore Excursions. Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download eDocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.

4 hours ago, don't-use-real-name said:

It appears that right after you complete your ON-LINE check-in and/or Final Payment:

FAQs:

... Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download edocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.

My NCL is where you either Log In or Create a profile for NCL.COM. Simply click on "Log In to My NCL" (top right of any page) to access all of your important pre-cruise information, complete your Online Check-In, book a cruise and reserve Shore Excursions. Once you've completed your Online Check-In you can download eDocs, a detailed summary of your cruise vacation that acts as your boarding pass.

No. It is within 2 months of sailing. We have 3 cruises currently booked up to 18 months out and none have edocs yet. That includes the one that is past final payment. We fully checked in the day we make a reservation. 

Edited by BirdTravels

10 hours ago, LJRat said:

61 days out . How soon can you download your eDocs? 🛳️⛱️

They should be available any time. I got mine at about 75 days out. Your delay may be caused by the holidays.

The edocs for my 3/29/19 cruise became available right after final payment in November.  Guess NCL changed that.  Also I had a credit balance on my 11/26/18 cruise (which ended 12/8), and I see on 12/12 I received a refund to the CC I registered.  That is definitely new... it has always been a check weeks later.