Edge 3 aka Beyond

Ox Fan Cruiser

Bigger means it will probably be more  like the bigger Royal ships or maybe will have more space for bigger IV verandas???

We are booked for 2 cruises on EDGE  and then  will return to M and S Class ships  if they are done well!

Newer and bigger not always better

2 hours ago, Ox Fan Cruiser said:

At the Captains Q & A session he said the 3rd Edge would be called Beyond and it will be Bigger and have some "different" features.

Great! I wish they had called Apex the Beyond - it sounds so much better (Edge and Beyond). Oh well, they didn't ask me. Maybe the Beyond will be wider (making it bigger), with traditional balconies? 🙂  "Different" sounds a bit ominous, but even though the MC on the Edge was "different" and seemed like a gimmick, I unexpectedly enjoyed the space very much and it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb to me anymore - it seems like it belongs there. I will be waiting with baited breath ..... 😉

• Like 1

I heard the news about Beyond being the name of the third ship on Dec. 9th when we boarded for the Edge Inaugural. The person who told us was from Corporate and DH and I had a very interesting and lengthy discussion about the “Revolution”, Apex and Beyond, but we were asked to please not repeat the information.