"Live" (mostly) - Symphony of the Seas 19 January 2019 - Another Birthday

PCWalton1

What did you think about FLIGHT Bill?  It does look impressive.
It was really well done. Many of the same singers from Hairspray. Great visual effects, I loved when the Wright brothers plane flew over the crowd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

It was really well done. Many of the same singers from Hairspray. Great visual effects, I loved when the Wright brothers plane flew over the crowd.

We will be seeing it in a few weeks when we sail on Symphony....looking forward to it.

6 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

It reminds me of the show we saw on Oasis" Come Fly With Me "  which was amazing what they did on a theater on a ship!!

I also wanted to ask you how  you got to the Marriott?  Was it through the ship? or Resortfora day or on your own?

Thank  you for your great review and beautiful pics.!!!

Liz💐

• Like 1

It reminds me of the show we saw on Oasis" Come Fly With Me "  which was amazing what they did on a theater on a ship!!

I also wanted to ask you how  you got to the Marriott?  Was it through the ship? or Resortfora day or on your own?

Thank  you for your great review and beautiful pics.!!!

Liz[emoji253]
I have the email address of the person at the hotel I set it up with. I will dig it up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Day six and some people still have not figured out green is up and red is down. emoji23.png

Some of them know exactly what they are doing. :classic_rolleyes: They just don't want to wait for the next one. The others just aren't paying attention or they're tipsy.

We thought the fried cheesecake was awesome while hot, once it cooled down it was just a chewy treat.  Your tenderloin looks fantastic, how would you rate it?
The tenderloin was well named as it was tender and nicely seasoned.

• Like 1

Here on the Promenade it was hard to hear the captain for his noon update but it sounded like we are pulling in around 11:30 tonight due to a medical emergency. Either way we're still disembarking in the morning

34 minutes ago, Missymo said:

Thank you for your excellent review and photos.  Now packed and ready to embark on  our  Symphony  vacation tomorrow.  

Well even though we are pulling in tonight you still have to wait till tomorrow to board, 😜

Have a great cruise

• Like 1

Enjoyed reading all your posts! Loved that they were short and to the point as well!  You and Marie are just a lovely couple.

What kind of camera are you using? I'm in the market for one to use on my first Mediterranean cruise (although I am afraid to look like an outright tourist in Europe :classic_tongue: with a huge camera). 

Bill & Marie, 

Just started reading your post....love the pictures.  I remember your post from a few years ago when you guys went on a cruise in Alaska.  Loved your posts then.  We even took some of your suggestions in Sitka and Juno.  

Thanks for the pictures of the Symphony as we will be following you on just about the same itinerary in September with the same couples that were with us in Alaska.  You are a great story teller and take great pictures.

Thank you for allowing us to go on your trip with you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

Enjoyed reading all your posts! Loved that they were short and to the point as well!  You and Marie are just a lovely couple.

What kind of camera are you using? I'm in the market for one to use on my first Mediterranean cruise (although I am afraid to look like an outright tourist in Europe :classic_tongue: with a huge camera). 

Actually I didn't bring a camera this time. Just using my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. Left my usual Nikon at home as it's my birthday cruise and I was took lazy to carry it around. 😀

BTW even without a camera you will look like a tourist, don't worry about it. For Europe, bring a decent camera with a good zoom. 

Edited by PCWalton1
  • Like 1