"Live" (mostly) - Symphony of the Seas 19 January 2019 - Another Birthday

PCWalton1

No child restriction on Solarium Bistro. It was a great place to eat for both lunch and dinner. Since we were on deck 6 and it was just around the corner from us we also ate breakfast a few (3) times at Johnny Rockets. Never much of a line if any and nice to be getting fresh air while dining. For those that don't know it the breakfast there is free. 

I don't have day 5 but I have all the other Cruise Compasses. if anyone is interested I can scan them this evening,

• Like 1

I’ve been enjoying your review and photos very much as I’m going to be on Symphony in less than two weeks. I don’t want to ask you to go to the trouble of posting the Compass for the week, but do you remember if the drink cards were offered during the cruise?

4 hours ago, Pratique said:

The second photo is of the Solarium pool on Symphony, larger than the hot tubs. It's a place to hang out, not to swim around in. Very close to the bar.

Thanks for the clarification.....much appreciated.  We sail on Symphony on 2/9.... looking forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing Simeon, who generally hosts the Comedy Club.  We met him on Harmony and then locally here in S. Florida.  He sometimes is a better comic that the comic in the Comedy Club.

3 hours ago, seabeew said:

I’ve been enjoying your review and photos very much as I’m going to be on Symphony in less than two weeks. I don’t want to ask you to go to the trouble of posting the Compass for the week, but do you remember if the drink cards were offered during the cruise?

I did not see drink cards offered but to be honest I did not look.  

9 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

No child restriction on Solarium Bistro. It was a great place to eat for both lunch and dinner. Since we were on deck 6 and it was just around the corner from us we also ate breakfast a few (3) times at Johnny Rockets. Never much of a line if any and nice to be getting fresh air while dining. For those that don't know it the breakfast there is free. 

I don't have day 5 but I have all the other Cruise Compasses. if anyone is interested I can scan them this evening,

OK, I scanned the Cruise Compasses, as I said I didn't get day 5. Let me know if this link works.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1obKTm6F5h_EAfYLQV_gncLodqAOZQjjY

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for the Marriott information.  I will contact her and hope we will get a guaranteed spot.  I would hate to get there and have it sold out. 

Also by any chance doe you have the sheet of paper that gives you the shows schedule? 

It will probably be different come July but at least it will give me some idea.

Thanks again for a great review!!

Liz💐

2 hours ago, knots4crewzing said:

Thank you so much for the Marriott information.  I will contact her and hope we will get a guaranteed spot.  I would hate to get there and have it sold out. 

Also by any chance doe you have the sheet of paper that gives you the shows schedule? 

It will probably be different come July but at least it will give me some idea.

Thanks again for a great review!!

Liz💐

Sorry I didn't keep that as we booked before we left.

For those of you with upcoming Symphony sailings, I discovered this feature by accident:  if you walk up the central staircase (between the two banks of aft elevators) between decks 15 and 16, the steps represent piano keys (think of Tom Hanks in Big).  It was fun!

I would like to add my thanks to you, Bill, for the blog. It was excellent, as usual!

3 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

For those of you with upcoming Symphony sailings, I discovered this feature by accident:  if you walk up the central staircase (between the two banks of aft elevators) between decks 15 and 16, the steps represent piano keys (think of Tom Hanks in Big).  It was fun!

I would like to add my thanks to you, Bill, for the blog. It was excellent, as usual!

you mean these stairs?