"Live" (mostly) - Symphony of the Seas 19 January 2019 - Another Birthday

PCWalton1

Hello all,

Thanks to the semi reemergence of CC on the Tapatalk app I decided to start another report. I added "mostly"  to the "live" as it's my birthday cruise so I may get lazy at times. But I will at least get a daily report out. First time for Marie and I on Symphony but we have been on Allure and Oasis. For those that don't know us we are Bill and Marie from the Seattle area. Mostly it will be Marie in front of the camera with me making a few guest appearances. 

The itinerary would not be our first choice as we prefer the western route but we wanted to try Symphony so this is what we get this week. 

46679311752_fddbaa555f_o.png

• Like 1

Normally we fly on Alaska Air as they will have a non-stop leaving around 8:30 am that gets to Ft Lauderdale around 5:00 pm. However for some reason the price for this week was almost double the normal price. I monitored prices for months and fianlly settled on American Air flights. On the way over we are connecting through Phoenix then on to Miami. The good news is we get to Miami about 4:45 pm. The bad news is we leave here at 5:00 AM. :classic_sad: Oh well, we are on vacation. :classic_biggrin:

So were you actually able to get Tapatalk to work? If so, did you have a special way to get it to work? I have tried to login into CC on the app for iOS but I just get an error saying my password isn’t correct, which it is. 

Did you ever enounter this or have any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks 

34 minutes ago, 37645 said:

So were you actually able to get Tapatalk to work? If so, did you have a special way to get it to work? I have tried to login into CC on the app for iOS but I just get an error saying my password isn’t correct, which it is. 

Did you ever enounter this or have any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks 

I have Android which started working last month

With all the shows and dining venues I put together a guide to help me keep track

Date

Saturday 19

Miami

Sunday 20

Nassau

7am-2pm

Monday 21

At Sea

Tuesday 22

St Thomas

10am-6pm

Wednesday 23

Basseterre

7am-4pm

Thursday 24

At Sea

Friday 25

At Sea

Breakfast

Starbucks, 601 Lincoln Rd

Room Service

Windjammer

(16 aft)

Windjammer

(16 aft)

Windjammer

(16 aft)

Johnny Rockets

(6 aft)

Windjammer

(16 aft)

Morning Activities

Lunch

Park Café

(8 Mid)

In port

Windjammer

(16 aft)

In port

In port

Solarium Bistro

(15 Fwd)

Windjammer

(16 aft)

Afternoon Activities

Dinner

Hooked Seafood 6:00pm

(16 Fwd)

Jamie’s Italian

(8 Mid) 6:00pm

MTD

(5 Aft) 7:15pm

MTD

(5 Aft 7:15PM

Solarium Bistro (15 Fwd) 7pm

150 Central

(8 mid) 6:00pm

MTD

(5 aft) 7:15pm

Evening show

8:45 pm

Studio B

HiRO

8:45 PM

Aqua Theater

Hairspray

9:15 PM

Royal Theater

Flight

8:30 pm

Royal Theater

Stand Up Comedy Show

The Attic - 08:45 PM

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

Looking forward to following along. 

Thanks, I am looking forward to warm weather. 😁

There are three port stops and we are not doing a lot in any of them. For Nassau we just plan to head down the pier to the straw market for souvenirs.

46007438264_d25011c315_b.jpg 

46007438194_4d7a843fdb_b.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PCWalton1 said:

Hello all,

Thanks to the semi reemergence of CC on the Tapatalk app I decided to start another report. I added "mostly"  to the "live" as it's my birthday cruise so I may get lazy at times. But I will at least get a daily report out. First time for Marie and I on Symphony but we have been on Allure and Oasis. For those that don't know us we are Bill and Marie from the Seattle area. Mostly it will be Marie in front of the camera with me making a few guest appearances. 

The itinerary would not be our first choice as we prefer the western route but we wanted to try Symphony so this is what we get this week.

I have tapatalk for android and I cant read any posts.  On my subscriptions screen I can see all the topics that I have subscibed to.  But when I tap it to try to read it, I get an error.  It says Tapatalk has stopped and I can either Open App again or Send Feedback.  Please tell me you have a work a round or know a way to get Tapatalk to work.  Thanks

Bill, Marie safe travels

Bill a couple weeks back you posted a thread about the decrease in the number of hits on a live thread.

I must now comment.

With the way the new CC is established I seem to have to hunt for those CC members I enjoy following.....You for example.

I wonder if others are having that problem.

Take for example the CC member    "Radio"  he like you makes a thread interesting.

But I do not know when his next adventure is  (Thank you CC) for me hit or miss.

But I am glad I found yours!!!!!

Anyway

Eagerly awaiting your journey

Take care

HI MARIE!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels  

Sue

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Bill, Marie safe travels

Bill a couple weeks back you posted a thread about the decrease in the number of hits on a live thread.

I must now comment.

With the way the new CC is established I seem to have to hunt for those CC members I enjoy following.....You for example.

I wonder if others are having that problem.

Take for example the CC member    "Radio"  he like you makes a thread interesting.

But I do not know when his next adventure is  (Thank you CC) for me hit or miss.

But I am glad I found yours!!!!!

Anyway

Eagerly awaiting your journey

Take care

HI MARIE!!!!!!!!!!

Safe travels  

Sue

That could be part of it too. Thanks for coming along Sue