Mardi Gras Districts!

nyroadrunner

6 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

The balconies on the "hump". They are deluxe balconies on the sister ships, but not sure if they are the same on the Mardi Gras. 😎

looks that way on the leaked plans but we will see soon enough

1 minute ago, BENHANDEL said:

What do you think "the warehouse" is? A club for 18-20? My kid would be all over that as next year will be his last in the current club and he likes how easy it is to meet people. 

You never know, but since 18 year olds can go into the regular nightclub/dance club, I’m not sure they would make one for an 18-20 yo group.

• Like 1

I can’t remember the last time Carnivsl did something that actually excited me. Finally. I cannot wait to sail this ship! Find me in Summers Landing by day and the French Quarter by night. I want to know everything about the new bars and cuisine in that area. I’m also looking forward to more information on the new Mediterranean restaurant.

10 hours ago, joy4ron said:

Taking our first cruise this March on the Miracle.  The Mardi Gras may be our second.  

Has anyone been on a new ship? How long does it typically take for them to work out the initial issues they are likely to have with a new ship?

I would not book an initial sailing of a cruise ship no matter the line.  I have read enough stories about construction still going on even if the ship still sails to meet initial bookings.  Also have read about sailings being cancelled due to the ship not being quite ready.

Also while, the ship may attract the best of the best of the rest of the fleet, they are not used to working together and still need to get in sync. 

If the ships first sail date in March 1, I wouldn't book a sailing that doesn't start until 1 Jun

Has the itinerary been leaked out yet? I'm curious as to if it's going to be 4 day, 5 day, or 7 day cruises, and something is telling me that it's going to Nassau, and I promised myself that I would not book a cruise that goes back to Nassau, after being there 8 times now. Is it going to alternate from a western Caribbean to an eastern Caribbean, like most 7 day cruises? Does anyone have a clue?

21 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Jimbo, do you think we will see the dates and itineraries BEFORE Wednesday's CHAOS? :classic_biggrin:

I doubt it, unless one of the big brokers (deck plans) leaks more.  If I hear of something I will shoot you an email.

4 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

I doubt it, unless one of the big brokers (deck plans) leaks more.  If I hear of something I will shoot you an email.

Thanks Jimbo! My PVP pretty much told me the same thing, which to me is crazy! :classic_wacko:

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks Jimbo! My PVP pretty much told me the same thing, which to me is crazy! :classic_wacko:

LOL, not uncommon for a Carnival release tho.  I am still looking for this unique thing they were talking to me about on Wednesday night in the city.  Must be in one of these unnamed areas.

A link was posted last night for the deck plans on the Mardi Gras, I was able to view all of the decks last night, but today I am only able to view a few of the decks. Anyone else has this same issue or is it just me?

35 minutes ago, pj103 said:

A link was posted last night for the deck plans on the Mardi Gras, I was able to view all of the decks last night, but today I am only able to view a few of the decks. Anyone else has this same issue or is it just me?

I bookmarked the website, and it looks like they have removed them.

36 minutes ago, pj103 said:

that travel agent website might of removed them. they are located here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3be1kfpBmBkFvZ8c6 after you click on a deck, use the zoom feature to see it in full size

19 hours ago, havanadaydreaming said:

the districts screenshots are pretty, pretty cool. 

much obliged.

Am I missing something?  Everything I have read about Mardi Gras talks about zones, yet this thread is calling them districts.  Not really a big issue, I was just curious what the correct term is for this ship.