Customer Service?

kontraxed

On my Dashboard, it suddenly states, "Pay Remaining Balance" for a cruise that I paid off a couple of months ago. I click on that button and it says "Connection Error." Now, this has been going on for three days. So, I have sent two E-Mails to RCL Customer Service and called numerous times and I have not received a single response nor has anyone ever actually answered their phone. Is anyone aware of some problem with RCL Customer Service?

10 minutes ago, kontraxed said:

On my Dashboard, it suddenly states, "Pay Remaining Balance" for a cruise that I paid off a couple of months ago. I click on that button and it says "Connection Error." Now, this has been going on for three days. So, I have sent two E-Mails to RCL Customer Service and called numerous times and I have not received a single response nor has anyone ever actually answered their phone. Is anyone aware of some problem with RCL Customer Service?

You must be calling the wrong number.  I never have an issue when I call C&A number.

50 minutes ago, kontraxed said:

What number are you calling?

There is something going on with RC I was on hold for over 1.5 hours yesterday to book something on cruise planner!!! I had to hang up and then was on hold for over 30 min this morning...never really had to wait before....not sure what is going on..I fb message them too..

5 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

There is something going on with RC I was on hold for over 1.5 hours yesterday to book something on cruise planner!!! I had to hang up and then was on hold for over 30 min this morning...never really had to wait before....not sure what is going on..I fb message them too..

Customer service improvement?🤔

Have you purchased anything for that cruise?  Every time I buy anything in cruise planner the "Pay remaining balance" lights up again.  The first time this happened I called customer service and they assured me that my cruise was paid for.  The other times it happened I ignored it and it went away after a couple of days.  I hope this helps!

4 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

Have you purchased anything for that cruise?  Every time I buy anything in cruise planner the "Pay remaining balance" lights up again.  The first time this happened I called customer service and they assured me that my cruise was paid for.  The other times it happened I ignored it and it went away after a couple of days.  I hope this helps!

ditto