Air Quotes

go noles

7 minutes ago, go noles said:

Is it possible to get an air quote on the website without having a booking number like on Princess, Celebrity and Royal?  If so, I can't figure it out.  Help.

I'm not sure but you can always get close by using one of the other cruise line websites.  Pick a ship/date/port for any of those lines that matches the ship/date/port for the holland cruise.  See what they have to offer and their price.

For example on Celebrity:

Just Looking for Flight Quotes?

1) Search for a cruise itinerary
2) Click on View Itinerary Details
3) Click on the View Flight Quotes button

Not on HAL. 

1. Get a booking number by asking for a complimentary HOLD and then take a look and see what you think of the pricing. No obligation whatsoever.

2. Call the HAL reservations line and ask for pricing for some flights.  If you know what you want , you can ask for those fights specifically.

A round about way of doing this, but HAL is forcing pax to do this by not opening it up as Princess does.

53 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

Not on HAL. 

1. Get a booking number by asking for a complimentary HOLD and then take a look and see what you think of the pricing. No obligation whatsoever.

2. Call the HAL reservations line and ask for pricing for some flights.  If you know what you want , you can ask for those fights specifically.

A round about way of doing this, but HAL is forcing pax to do this by not opening it up as Princess does.

Or  better yet   have your agent call, and get you  the quote,  and then compare to what you can do at the airlines.     Agent time

5 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

Or  better yet   have your agent call, and get you  the quote,  and then compare to what you can do at the airlines.     Agent time

I prefer not to go to my travel agents until I am really sure about a cruise, but this is certainly an option.  

13 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

This is exactly what we did for our cruise in July. BTW HAL saved us over $300 per ticket over what we could find ourselves. Remember you have to be within 300 days of the return of your cruise to get any quotes.

I called a few weeks ago and asked them for a quote to see if I wanted to book a particular cruise without booking the cruise yet. I gave her the flight I was interested in and she told me the price. The price was good, so I went and booked the cruise I wanted. No problem!

14 hours ago, Grandma7 said:

I called a few weeks ago and asked them for a quote to see if I wanted to book a particular cruise without booking the cruise yet. I gave her the flight I was interested in and she told me the price. The price was good, so I went and booked the cruise I wanted. No problem!

I had the same experience last week and had no problems getting a quote w/o a booking number.  I did not book air with HAL as their business class tickets were 2X what I paid using Icelandair to Europe and back to Eastern Canada.