Booked a cruise tonight!

I know people will say congrats and so forth. Me , I'm gonna sit back and fold my arms and pout like a three year old.

Err , Umm, but I'm truly happy for you :classic_sad:.

Seriously enjoy that cruise 😎

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, crusinpsychRN said:

Join us!

Well what a nice person you are . Liberty was wonderful years back when I sailed on her , so she has some age on her .  But I'm starting to look at those Mega Babies just to get that spanking brand new feel . 😄 

But you guys should enjoy that cruise for sure . Thanks for your kind offer .

26 minutes ago, BoDidly said:

Well what a nice person you are . Liberty was wonderful years back when I sailed on her , so she has some age on her .  But I'm starting to look at those Mega Babies just to get that spanking brand new feel . 😄 

But you guys should enjoy that cruise for sure . Thanks for your kind offer .

We went on the Liberty last April, enjoyed it for sure. Not my favorite ship, but definitely don’t mind it at all. 

8 minutes ago, going to see the world said:

We went on the Liberty last April, enjoyed it for sure. Not my favorite ship, but definitely don’t mind it at all. 

Here she is back in 07, enjoy !

Liberty 07.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, going to see the world said:

Liberty is one of my favorite Carnival ships. I love the constantly changing light colors and the lounges on Liberty are FAR superior to the ones on Vista class ships. If they ever add a Red Frog Pub to her like they have done on other Conquest class ships, she would be right up there with Magic and Miracle at the top of my Carnival ships list. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, going to see the world said:

Haven’t cruised since July, so the itch has been real. Couldn’t take too much time off right now, so booked a short cruise on the Liberty next month😀

Gotta scratch that cruising itch! :classic_laugh: And a short cruise is better than no cruise.

18 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Liberty is one of my favorite Carnival ships. I love the constantly changing light colors and the lounges on Liberty are FAR superior to the ones on Vista class ships. If they ever add a Red Frog Pub to her like they have done on other Conquest class ships, she would be right up there with Magic and Miracle at the top of my Carnival ships list. 

I just wish the Liberty was able to do longer cruises, I'd like to try a Conquest class ship as so many people rave about them, but I don't want to go on a 3 or 4 night cruise to Nassau, and the others are in ports that are too far to drive to. 

43 minutes ago, schazzy said:

Gotta scratch that cruising itch! :classic_laugh: And a short cruise is better than no cruise.

I just wish the Liberty was able to do longer cruises, I'd like to try a Conquest class ship as so many people rave about them, but I don't want to go on a 3 or 4 night cruise to Nassau, and the others are in ports that are too far to drive to. 

I’ll trade you Glory or Valor for Magic or Breeze

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BoDidly said:

Liberty was wonderful years back when I sailed on her,

so she has some age on her.  😄

Maybe you were on this Liberty cruise

when I took these shots of her in Sint Maarten, back in April, 2009

Liberty-783.jpg

Liberty-797.jpg

Liberty-818.jpg