Does the Carnival Magic have

mafiadon

I was looking at the Magic floor plans and it shows a Seafood  Shack, I didn't think there was one on this ship. Does anyone that has sailed on the Magic tell me if there is one. Thanks for any info 

14 minutes ago, mafiadon said:

I was looking at the Magic floor plans and it shows a Seafood  Shack, I didn't think there was one on this ship. Does anyone that has sailed on the Magic tell me if there is one. Thanks for any info 

Have never sailed on the magic, but I can tell you that it does have a Seafood Shack, along with 10 other ships in the fleet.  On Carnival.com, all you need to do is click on Explore, then Dining, then Seafood Shack.  In the upper left area of the screen there is a click area that says which ships it's on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mafiadon said:

It replaced the Tandoor within the last year. 😢

So yes, it does.  We didn't partake on our recent Magic cruise but certainly might sometime.  While I understand that it's 'fee' dining and things like oysters on the halfshell are available, does it also have prepared by request cooked items? 

1 hour ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I loved the tandoor on our Magic cruise. We ate there twice.  I'm going to miss it on our upcoming Breeze cruise. ☹

You know, I don't have much experience with Indian food and I also found Tandoor to be delicious.  I was happily surprised.  Too bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jsglow said:

So yes, it does.  We didn't partake on our recent Magic cruise but certainly might sometime.  While I understand that it's 'fee' dining and things like oysters on the halfshell are available, does it also have prepared by request cooked items? 

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/carnival-vista-seafood-shack-menu/

10 hours ago, mafiadon said:

Hi mafiadon ☺️

Seafood Shack on Magic is located on (Deck 10 - aft).

I'll drop a deck plan below. 

efa3ae91-9da3-4ade-a57a-9b4dbd26ff8f-ori

🌴

27 minutes ago, Biris said:

I’m so disappointed that Magic doesn’t have Tandoor any more 😪 It’s all about maximizing profits; replaced a free food option with a fee one 😔

The only ship in the fleet with Tandoor is the Splendor.

23 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I loved the tandoor on our Magic cruise. We ate there twice.  I'm going to miss it on our upcoming Breeze cruise. ☹

Me too! One of my favorite things about the dream class. I hate they replaced it with a upcharge restaurant too. Trying to squeeze more money out of everyone.