Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

12 hours ago, soremekun said:

Matt will be live from Icon in 5 minutes.

How is he part of the “leadership conference?”  Royal must have desperately needed some good PR, fluff pieces with zero journalistic credibility.  

1 hour ago, thebigrooster said:

Anyone going on Icon soon have a list of showtimes?

We are cruising the Inaugural January 27.  You can see the Showtimes on the app now.  They came out yesterday. 

12 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Isn't it incredible how the negative Nellies and Debbi Downers turn out in force.....🥱

So true. I can appreciate just how stunning ICON is, watch in total awe as she maneuvers in and out of Miami, gawk and gape at images of her interiors and upper decks, and eagerly feed off of the FB updates and YouTube videos. But at the same time I can have zero desire to sail on her. I’m booked on something way, way, way smaller than ICON for 16-nights with almost no bells and whistles, and that’s fine by me.

ICON is not for everyone, and as one of those people I can still admire what an achievement she is, and know that some people want this ship in their life more than any other cruise ship in the world. And that’s fine too. To each their own. Live and let live.

Be kind to each other. 

😎

• Like 5

On 1/10/2024 at 10:43 PM, TheHawk1 said:

Massive, yes. Beautiful… not so much.  It looks like a giant beluga whale with water slides strapped to its back.

Hey! Don't insult beluga whales!! They are beautiful creatures!!!

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Am I the only one who laughs every time I see this with the I cut off on the image?? Con of the Seas! 😛 

And now when I quote it, they've apparently fixed. it. I guess they decided "Con of the Seas" wasn't the image they wanted to project.

10 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

And now when I quote it, they've apparently fixed. it. I guess they decided "Con of the Seas" wasn't the image they wanted to project.

I still see it.

Screen shot from your quote.

CCquote.thumb.jpg.4e33b226f82584a3c2f10145e8d697d9.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

We are cruising the Inaugural January 27.  You can see the Showtimes on the app now.  They came out yesterday. 

Sorry, I wasn't very specific.  We're not going until March 30 so its not in my app yet.  Just wondering the entertainment schedule from someone going sooner as I'm a hyper-planner.  🙂  Thanks!

• Like 1