Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

11 minutes ago, Newcruiser215 said:

Yeah, Hideaway might be a pass for me. LOL. 

My only disappointment is if they keep lagoon pool environment the same.  Remove the DJ from there, make it a more subdued environment that is free.

Edited by SUgwoz

I'd rather have the chill subdued music at the adult Hideaway than Lagoon pool.  They can play anything, they are just rockin out for the crew is my guess!  I hope we have smooth jazz and new age spa so we can relax with no kids!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Heads up, our Sept. 13 Icon lowered the Hideaway Beach day pass again today to $54.99 pp I called and got the new price.  Just letting you know to check your planner! 🤗

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Heads up, our Sept. 13 Icon lowered the Hideaway Beach day pass again today to $54.99 pp I called and got the new price.  Just letting you know to check your planner! 🤗

image.png.773accf15602ab4d237263ae7db930db.png

Semi-related to that, looks like they're showing prices now including gratuity. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Newcruiser215 said:

image.png.773accf15602ab4d237263ae7db930db.png

Semi-related to that, looks like they're showing prices now including gratuity. 

I'm not seeing that on any of my bookings yet so I guess they're just starting to roll it out. But it's a definite improvement to be able to see the full cost upfront.

3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I'm not seeing that on any of my bookings yet so I guess they're just starting to roll it out. But it's a definite improvement to be able to see the full cost upfront.

I appears that it is just for Icon sailings.  My Oasis sailing, the day after my I get off Icon still lists it the old way without Grats...  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dmwnc1959 said:

Here ya go everyone, the link is set for tomorrow’s arrival. There are going to be at least one or two other LIVE cams tomorrow that can be found on YouTube. 

***Here’s another LIVE cam for the arrival today*** 

And ICON’s current position awaiting her turn after Freedom of the Seas, Scarlet Lady, and MSC Meraviglia make their way into the Port of Miami

IMG_3382.png

Edited by dmwnc1959