Cost to Have Clothes Pressed?

Sailing on Allure in September and plan on bringing downy wrinkle release & using steam from the shower to remove wrinkles from clothes.  However, I have seen mentioned that you can have items sent out to be pressed for a cost.  Does anyone know the cost per item?

I found on Liberty that when I got my clothes to the cabin steward right away on embarkation day, I got them back in time for formal night dinner on day 2 without paying the premium for express.

• Like 1

FYI, on embarkation day, you can ask your stateroom attendant for a pressing bag. Fill up the bag of clothes you want pressed - and get it back the next day. I believe it was $17.99/bag on a recent sailing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dslucas said:

This is awesome info. As someone who’s clothes seem to get insane wrinkles and my OCD for ironing i will no doubt be using this. Fill the bag! 😎

Be sure what you order, they have dry clean and press, wash and press, press and steam. happy cruising 

• Like 1

Hey Bob, We are doing two days pre cruise and need to get those clothes washed. Do Diamond members get any discount on washing? Socks, underwear, shorts? That chart looked like $2.00 per pair of socks or underwear.

Here's a cruise hack. You can save so much money if you just turning the underwear and socks inside out. You can get two days out of one pair. Then hand wash in the bathroom sink. Boom- the two pair you brought with you now can last a 14 night cruise. JK! On a real note. I find this service is great and use it every cruise. It comes out cheaper then some land base dry cleaners. Happy Cruising!!!!

Edited by BlueSkySailing

1 hour ago, fla gang said:

Hey Bob, We are doing two days pre cruise and need to get those clothes washed. Do Diamond members get any discount on washing? Socks, underwear, shorts? That chart looked like $2.00 per pair of socks or underwear.

You get $10 off a bag of laundry.  As many t shirts, socks and underwear as you can cram in the bag.