2021 cruises

It depends on the exact itinerary (there are still some 2020 cruises that haven't been announced) Usually Caribbean are the first announced (around December) and Asia/Cuba are the last to be announced (April/May)

I booked an April 2021 (B2B) on Freedom (Southern Caribbean) on Jan 24, 2019...so some itineraries have been open already.

Sorry I missed the "after" April 2021 part of you question.

Edited by Ashland

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Vancouver🤣

Ovation doing Alaska.  Are you sure Serenade is going there also...what about Radiance?  If indeed Serenade going to Vancouver...I will book that next leg.  Better than flying.  😉 

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Ovation doing Alaska.  Are you sure Serenade is going there also...what about Radiance?  If indeed Serenade going to Vancouver...I will book that next leg.  Better than flying.  😉 

Yes, Serenade going. Crew seems excited about it

22 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Ensenada?😱

LOL....Serenade has been known to travel through the Panama Canal to Ft. Lauderdale and back.  Also, as John well knows...it has been known to go to Singapore.  Hoping when they release the May 2021 dates...I can continue to stay on the ship going to Vancouver.  Otherwise, I will hop off and spend some more time in Hawaii...but would love to avoid one of those "red eyes" back to the main land from Hawaii if I can cruise back instead.  🙂 

Edited by island lady

Just off the Empress a few weeks ago to Cuba, and the Next Cruise agent said there will be 3 ships in Alaska for the 2021 season, Ovation, Serenade, and I think she said the 3rd would be the Radiance.   The itineraries will be announced in November this year, and probably open for booking in December.   She mentioned that is what they did last year for the 2020 season, but I don't know that to be true cause I was not paying attention then.   

6 minutes ago, FLASHINGLIGHTS83 said:

Just off the Empress a few weeks ago to Cuba, and the Next Cruise agent said there will be 3 ships in Alaska for the 2021 season, Ovation, Serenade, and I think she said the 3rd would be the Radiance.   The itineraries will be announced in November this year, and probably open for booking in December.   She mentioned that is what they did last year for the 2020 season, but I don't know that to be true cause I was not paying attention then.   

Radiance has been doing the northbound, southbound routes in Alaska for years now (Vancouver/Seward).  We are booked again coming up next year (B2B).  We like the inland waterway one way trips that have so much more to see than the round trip Seattle (Ovation).  

• Like 1