Is there a cap of drinks for Premium per day!

julsngraham

1 hour ago, capsplace said:

Question about upgrading:  Does Celebrity offer any promos to upgrade from Classic to Premium, or, if not, what does it cost to upgrade from Classic to Premium?

You'll have to wait until you get on board.  I have known them, from time to time, to offer 2 for 1 upgrades.  We once got an Elite Plus 35% discount on the upgraded price at the time of $10pp + gratuity.  Ask once you get on board.  🍷

4 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

You'll have to wait until you get on board.  I have known them, from time to time, to offer 2 for 1 upgrades.  We once got an Elite Plus 35% discount on the upgraded price at the time of $10pp + gratuity.  Ask once you get on board.  🍷

Thanks!

There is a cap to some extent on the premium package.  

Because with the premium pack you have to start drinking very early in the morning to be able to  drink all day.  🤗🤢

Drink up 🍹🥂🍻🍾🍸🍷🥃

Edited by miched

20 minutes ago, miched said:

There is a cap to some extent on the premium package.  

Because with the premium pack you have to start drinking very early in the morning to be able to  drink all day.  🤗🤢

Drink up 🍹🥂🍻🍾🍸🍷🥃

If you frequent a particular bar, tip well, they don't even swipe your card.  When I offer my card, I get the "I already got your number."  LOL  🍷

17 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

If you frequent a particular bar, tip well, they don't even swipe your card.  When I offer my card, I get the "I already got your number."  LOL  🍷

Exactly.   There are a few drinks that I enjoy, Old Fashion, Sazerac, and sometimes a Manhattan.   Other than a beer that that any BT can serve or “make”.  

I will visit all of the bars and it doesn’t  take very long to find one or two BTs that are very passionate about their skills and profession.  Wherever they are becomes my favorite bar and as you suggested it is worth rewarding them.   J

The Martini Bar is also a place to reward the BT that is the best as they are not all equal.  It isn’t difficult to figure the one that is and they will always make sure that  serve you when they see you.  

And as you wrote they don’t need your card as you are in the system and sometimes start to make the drink as you walk up.    It isn’t as if you are asking for any special privileges or for them to jeopardize their job by doing something that they shouldn’t.   Many times they will also suggest or make something special that they think you may like.  

Drink up 🍾🍷🍷🍹🍻🥂🥃