Is there a cap of drinks for Premium per day!

julsngraham

5 minutes ago, julsngraham said:

Hiya

I was thinking n upgrading to premium but wanted to know how many we are entitled to a day?  Just thinking of our Day at Sea.

Thanks

No limits on any drinks with the BPs. Cheers...🍷🥃🍺

Edited by davekathy

There is no limit on the # of drinks one can have on either the Classic or Premium package. 

There are limits on the cost of the beverage covered by the package.  The Premium package covered drinks up to $15.The Classic  limit is $9

There is a certain time between alcoholic drinks, but it is fairly short. I think it was 5 minutes - not that I would know from personal experience....😉 

Actually, it did happen to us, but I think it was because my DH got a drink and then wanted an unopened bottle of beer to put in the fridge - had to wait for a few minutes.

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1

Newbies to X....

No limit unless the bartender believes you are close to being over served or your behaviour gets out of line, whichever comes first...

cheers and bon voyage

• Like 2

as others have said, there is no limit...... I proved that one day at sea on our Solstice cruise last year and lost count of how much I drank that day.... of course they will not serve you if they believe you are too intoxicated, but as long as you are well behaved and can handle your alcohol you can drink to your hearts content

28 minutes ago, simon stingray said:

There is definitely a limit.

Its when the ship runs out of liquor🤪

It can happen!  I was on a cruise and they ran out of a couple of good craft brews.  If you  don't care what you are drinking, you are probably safe 😄

3 hours ago, julsngraham said:

Hiya

I was thinking n upgrading to premium but wanted to know how many we are entitled to a day?  Just thinking of our Day at Sea.

Thanks

Was on a Carnival cruise recently and someone post cruise mention that Carnival has a 15 alcoholic drink limit per day.  Celebrity only has $ limits per the drink, depending on the package you have purchased. 

We enjoyed our premium package last year on Celebrity Silhouette and would consider it again as we loved enjoying the premium water all day and evening alternating between water and alcohol, the coffees and especially for us, the martini's.  Also tried some of the World bar drinks and I think we did have to pay a couple more $ on the few we tried. Biggest disappointment was some of the high priced craft beers were only in Wine Cellar and were becoming 'skunks' which is my term for going bad.  It was clear that most were not being drank, thus had been there for many sailings.  The good news, with the package, they worked with me and gave me another one to try and no additional charge.  

Have a great cruise! 😄

There is no number of drinks limit per day on BPs on X. The only time you will be denied is if you are visibly intoxicated, but that would be done with or without a package. Also you can only order 1 drink at a time per card with the exception of ordering an alcoholic drink and a bottle of water.