Kettles,tea pots and irons

Bav

6 minutes ago, Bav said:

Sapphire Princess from Southampton.......do you have any of above in a Suite  ?    also is there a free internet package ?

No free internet in full suites. Captain's Circle Platinum or Elite in any cabin receive complimentary minutes.

No irons. Irons are available for free in the self service laundries. Full suite passengers also receive free laundry service.

Believe I read on these boards that the Sapphire has kettles in cabins when sailing from Southampton.

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

37 minutes ago, Coral said:

The Sapphire Princess has kettles in every room when in Southampton.

Those dangerous, fire hazard kettles?😵

We cruised from Sydney to Seattle several years ago.  We booked it as one cruise but it could also be booked as two cruises.  A lot of the Aussies booked Sydney to Hawaii. 

We enjoyedjoyed the kettle in the cabin until we docked in Honolulu. Suddenly the kettle disappeared.  I inquired at guest relations and the response was that kettles were not allowed because they were a fire hazard. 

Funny, they didn't seem to be a hazard in the southern hemisphere.

5 minutes ago, SargassoPirate said:

Those dangerous, fire hazard kettles?😵

We cruised from Sydney to Seattle several years ago.  We booked it as one cruise but it could also be booked as two cruises.  A lot of the Aussies booked Sydney to Hawaii. 

We enjoyedjoyed the kettle in the cabin until we docked in Honolulu. Suddenly the kettle disappeared.  I inquired at guest relations and the response was that kettles were not allowed because they were a fire hazard. 

Funny, they didn't seem to be a hazard in the southern hemisphere.

It is only on the Sapphire and only when they sail from Southampton. 

I could care less about this issue but I do find it ironic that it is fine in some places but not other places. I agree that people should not bring their own but if Princess is supplying them......

Edited by Coral

We sail on Sapphire 12 days out of Southampton this fall so I guess there will be a kettle. We sail Sapphire 33 days out of Melbourne next fall. Do they provide a kettle for the Australian itineraries?

On 6/16/2019 at 9:56 AM, Thrak said:

We sail on Sapphire 12 days out of Southampton this fall so I guess there will be a kettle. We sail Sapphire 33 days out of Melbourne next fall. Do they provide a kettle for the Australian itineraries?

Not for the Australian based cruises. Which is strange as us Aussies like a cuppa as much as our UK counterparts.