OBC Question

nhquilter1

Oh trust me...you'll find a way to spend it. 🤣

Souvenirs, Bingo, Deal or No Deal, dinner show, new sandals after you go down flailing in front of witnesses near the pool because your current sandals apparently had no traction, excursions, ice pack for your bruises, macaroons, specialty coffees, specialty dining, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Because_I_Said said:

Oh trust me...you'll find a way to spend it. 🤣

...new sandals after you go down flailing in front of witnesses near the pool because your current sandals apparently had no traction,...

My very first cruise I was wearing a pair of crocs walking thru the pool deck and the same thing happened to me!

39 minutes ago, nhquilter1 said:

I have the drink package which has been paid for and pre-paid my gratuities...what would I use an OBC for? Just can't figure out what I would spend $ on when everything is taken care of.

Thoughts??

We used our OBC for CruiseNext certificates. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

We used our OBC for CruiseNext certificates. 

x1000

The stuff in the stores on board is either more expensive than on land or crappy quality. Getting CruiseNext for even cheaper is a no brainer! OBC + CruiseNext saved me $300 on my next cruise. 

• Like 1

I was in the same boat on my last cruise.  I ended up doing a specialty dinner (moderno) and bought a cigar in the smoking lounge.  You could also get a drink or two that is above $15 (the limit for the drink package).  Nice way to try some Johnny Walker Blue or some other high end drink

5 hours ago, nhquilter1 said:

I have the drink package which has been paid for and pre-paid my gratuities...what would I use an OBC for? Just can't figure out what I would spend $ on when everything is taken care of.

Thoughts??

Take home booze (checked bag)... NCL keeps me in JW Blue and Hennessy XO.

Specialty dining, excursions, transfers if you don't already have them arranged, booze above the $15 max, milkshakes, specialty coffee drinks (all the stuff excluded from the drink package), snacks in the gift shop to bring home for coworkers (we're a sucker for the rum cakes), and cruise next certificates definitely.