Harmony of the Seas- Speciality Restaurantsc

Hi,

I just booked our wedding on board Harmony of the Seas in Feb. 2021.  I was wondering if anyone has menus for chops and Jaimes?  Also, I know Chops is $49 per person does anyone know much Jaime’s is per person?  Also, what were your favorite speciality restaurants on board?   

53 minutes ago, beachbum29 said:

Hi,

I just booked our wedding on board Harmony of the Seas in Feb. 2021.  I was wondering if anyone has menus for chops and Jaimes?  Also, I know Chops is $49 per person does anyone know much Jaime’s is per person?  Also, what were your favorite speciality restaurants on board?   

The fee for both restaurants will be in your Cruise Planner. 

Congratulations on your impending nuptials. 😊

1 hour ago, beachbum29 said:

Hi,

Wonderland! 

Hi,

#1 - 150 Central Park

#2 - Chops

#3 - Izumi

#4 - anywhere but Jaime's

Hi,

If you like wine or are a foodie, I would throw in a vote for the Chef's Table.  We have enjoyed it immensely on every Royal ship we have sailed.

• 6 months later...

We really love Jamie's, not sure why so many folks hate it.  They will probably be gone by May 3rd since Jamie's went bankrupt.  Eventually it'll be flipped back to Giovanni's.  Current dinner prices are $45.99 pp

Loved Jamies and 150 Park on our January cruise on the Harmony.  Agree that Wonderland is a unique experience, but left there saying it was one and done.  The unique-ness doesn't compensate for the dining (food) experience.

• Like 1

We were on Harmony this past October. I would rank them:

1) CP 150 (amazing food)

2) Chef's Table (This was the best meal of the cruise but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea)

3) Chops (always a good meal for us)

4) Jamie's ( I know people's opinion of Jamie's is all over the place. I went in expecting to be not impressed but rather enjoyed the food.)

One must consider that at any given ship, evening or cruise you might not have the best experience. I have found this to be true of any restaurant land or sea based. My advise try everything at least once.

• Thanks 1

Our favorite specialty restaurants would be ranked as follows:

1.  150 Central Park

2.  Wonderland (for the first time visitor due to the unique experience)

3.  Izumi Hibachi

4. Chops

5. Jamies Itallian

Since this is your once in a lifetime wedding cruise I would suggest the Unlimited Dining Package.  You can get this usually on sale for $175 per person so you can try all the specialty restaurants.  What we liked is you can go back to another restaurant (or the same one) on the same night.  So if you have an early 5:30 dinner and then later in the evening you decide you wanted to go back to another restaurant for that great appetizer or dessert you had earlier in the week, you can do it.  

My favs are:

150 (Great for a date night)

Jamies  (The truffle pasta is wonderful as are the short ribs.)

Chops   (My go to for good steak)

Hibachi   (A fun place for dinner)

I don't consider Wonderland a favorite as I thought it was the worst dinner we had all week. It was definitely a one and done.  I haven't done the Chef's table on any RC ship, but have on other lines and loved the experience.  The times I have done the Chef's table, the wine was free poured and on RC, my understanding is that it is one glass per course.  I don't drink that much, but paying the price and being allowed one glass of a wine I might really like turns me off.  I am not a white wine person, so it's doubtful I would even drink the glass given to me.  JMO.

We sailed in January and my fave is still Jamie’s. I do not understand why people are saying it wasn’t good. Our waitress was Florentine and she made sure we had the best experience. The food was fabulous! 

10 hours ago, stompy said:

We really love Jamie's, not sure why so many folks hate it.  

For me, Italian restaurants have to be local.  Nothing against Jamie’s culinary talents or the diners who love his food, but I would rather choose the local fare where pastas are hand made and ingredients are farm to table.  

Oh, and to the OP, a 2nd vote for Chef’s Table.  It’s a unique experience. 

Edited by Erik101