“LEave a book, take a book?”

cruisestitch

Hi cruisestitch, yes there’s a bookshelf in the Drawing Room (Library) for just this. It’s located inside the door on the starboard side...in front of Prime C on deck 10. That’s where you can also pickup the daily crossword and sudoku puzzles.

Just now, BBMacLaird said:

Hi cruisestitch, yes there’s a bookshelf in the Drawing Room (Library) for just this. It’s located inside the door on the starboard side...in front of Prime C on deck 10. That’s where you can also pickup the daily crossword and sudoku puzzles.

Great place to browse...not only books but also up to date and recent magazines for reading whilst lazing by the pool.

• Like 1

It’s a great concept. Bring a book to read and leave. If you are lucky, you may find a good book   In the library. However, with so many people reading ebooks, there are fewer printed books being read. Hope that you find something interesting. I had a great time reading the Japanese comic books. They are fun. You don’t need to understand Japanese to understand them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, aimee0715 said:

I thought the drawing room/library on Journey was amazing!  Such a beautiful room and a lot more books than I usually see on a ship.  

Pursuit's library/drawing room is also quite lovely.  There are loads of books, well-shelved, and of course the "take a book, leave a book" table.  Also, Pursuit's Den sports a very nice selection of coffee-table type and newer travel books.  They're tucked into shelves along walls or at the ends of tables, and I found them to be invitingly displayed and well worth a browse.

• Like 1