Eclipse these days

kbert92069

What's the Eclipse looking like these days?  I know it is scheduled for dry dock in Nov 2020 and I am looking at a cruise on it in April.  Is it still kept up or are there signs of deferred maintenance. It's been awhile since I was on the S class but in general I love them. Thanks.

I sailed on her in November and will be again this January on the Antarctica itinerary.  The ship was beautiful and the staff impeccable!  November 11th fell during this cruise and the Captain held a special Memorial in honor of those fallen in WWI.  It was so touching and the theater was fully packed.

I am definitely looking forward to sailing on her again. 

1 hour ago, Fouremco said:

Our last three Celebrity cruises were on the Eclipse, and we sail on her to Hawaii next April, so it's good to hear that she is still in great shape!

We were on her March in South America and aside from the drapes in our cabin (which were pretty much shredded), the rest of the ship was in great shape.  We will also be on in April, Hawaii to Vancouver 

Have done three cruises on her in just over t wo years and are booked on her for the last cruise before her Revolution (Japan to Singapore, Oct 2020). 

No concerns whatsoever on her condition...

The condition of the ship leaves us with no concerns and the staff commitment/service level has been outstanding.