Royal to Celebrity perks

22 hours ago, h20skibum said:

You can check Celebrity perks. A little better on laundry, but only 2 hours for happy hour

You can also be "happy" in the morning on Celebrity....the Elite breakfast include unlimited mimosas, bloody marys, or champagne.  In addition, (one day only), you can also be "happy" at lunch....during the Captain's Club luncheon were they serve more unlimited drinks.  The evening "happy hour" may only be for two hours....but you can go to any bar and the drinks for Elites are unlimited...not just 3 vouchers on the seapass card. 😎

And oh!, all passengers get a glass of bubbly upon embarkation...nice.

(Disclosure: We love both Royal and Celebrity.)

21 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

You can also be "happy" in the morning on Celebrity....the Elite breakfast include unlimited mimosas, bloody marys, or champagne.  In addition, (one day only), you can also be "happy" at lunch....during the Captain's Club luncheon were they serve more unlimited drinks.  The evening "happy hour" may only be for two hours....but you can go to any bar and the drinks for Elites are unlimited...not just 3 vouchers on the seapass card. 😎

And oh!, all passengers get a glass of bubbly upon embarkation...nice.

(Disclosure: We love both Royal and Celebrity.)

What Captains Club luncheon?  I've never heard or seen that listed on any of our Celebrity cruises for elite and above. There's a Captains Club celebration mid cruise that starts at 1:00 PM and last about 45 minutes in the Sky Lounge. Drinks and canapes/hors doeuvres are served at that even also. That event is open to all Captain Club members.  

Edited by davekathy

9 minutes ago, davekathy said:

What Captains Club luncheon?  I've never heard or seen that listed on any of our Celebrity cruises for elite and above. There's a Captains Club celebration mid cruise that starts at 1:00 PM and last about 45 minutes in the Sky Lounge. Drinks and canapes/hors doeuvres are served at that even also. That event is open to all Captain Club members.  

Dave, thanks...I knew you would have the correct name, Captain's Club Celebration....you are correct, that's the one I was referring to....yes, it's open to all Captain Club members and gets crowded...thank you.

(Was trying to let the other poster know that there are other times of the day you can be "happy" on Celebrity.) 😊

6 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Dave, thanks...I knew you would have the correct name, Captain's Club Celebration....you are correct, that's the one I was referring to....yes, it's open to all Captain Club members and gets crowded...thank you.

(Was trying to let the other poster know that there are other times of the day you can be "happy" on Celebrity.) 😊

When I read your post I was assuming that's what you referring to. Just wanted to make sure. There's also the Senior Officers party later in the cruise in the evening Usually around 7:45 to 8:30 PM. Drinks and canapes/hors doeuvres are served at that even also. That event is for select, elite, elite plus and zenith. That ones gets crowded also.  🍺🥃🍷

Edited by davekathy