Coffee Card Questions

MsSoCalCruiser

I noticed on a video that the coffee bar has handcrafted ice tea fusions.   Do you know if those are unlimited with a coffee card or do they count as a punch like a specialty coffee would?    Has anyone here tried any of the ice tea fusions?  I wonder if they are comparable to the many tea shops that we have here in Southern California. Thanks!

they count as a punch.

i have tried the fusions.  i personally find them a bit sweet, and usually ask them to reduce the amount of syrup in them.  my favorite is the green tea pomegranate one.  although sometimes they were out of pomegranate, and they would make it with cranberry, which is also delicious.

• Like 1

Yes, the iced tea fusions are a punch; hot tea (a single tea bag) is not a punch but included like regular coffee with the coffee package.

I loved the mint tea with sour apple and my mother enjoyed the favourite fruit one. I enjoyed them so much I purchased the torani flavourings for home to make my own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Potstech said:

There are no cards so no pinches any longer.  They have gone the way of several Princess items lately.

There is a coffee package available.

Us, old timers, will always refer to the  coffee card punches.  Many will not admit it, but everyone will "understand" punches for coffee. 

• Like 3

On 9/2/2019 at 1:47 PM, cruisenurse2 said:

Hi ,

Im going on the Grand in January , you used to be able to use your coffee card for Gelato at the International café, is this still the case? Also can you use it to get milk shakes, icecream sandwiches by the pool deck? Thank you. 

No to both questions.

The gelato punch was discontinued about 1 1/2 years ago. 

• Like 1