Sky Suite guest access to SEA thermal suites

Scubadoobie2

Do Sky Suite passengers get the same level of access to the SEA Thermal Suites as Aqua class passengers?  I'm currently booked in Aqua Class but submitted a minimal bid on a sky suite.  I'd be shocked to get the suite but I am wondering how, if I do get the sky suite, that affects access to the SEA Thermal suites.  

I believe the SEA thermal suites are only on Edge and Apex. I agree - only Aqua class has free access. Someone has reported that the one day port Spa access for elite+ does not apply for the two new ships. Best to confirm this with Celebrity. 

Is this question about the Persian Garden on S and M class ships, as well? If so, we were suite class on Eclipse and bought passes for the entire cruise the first day. Otherwise suite passengers are not allowed access as a perk.

3 hours ago, twodjs said:

I believe the SEA thermal suites are only on Edge and Apex. I agree - only Aqua class has free access. Someone has reported that the one day port Spa access for elite+ does not apply for the two new ships. Best to confirm this with Celebrity. 

This is correct re EDGE.  Cap Club Elite or E + get a percentage discount on passes and treatments,  but no free access on any day,  Area is small and could be overwhelmed if too many claimed a free day...even a port day.

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, K12Guy said:

Is this question about the Persian Garden on S and M class ships, as well? If so, we were suite class on Eclipse and bought passes for the entire cruise the first day. Otherwise suite passengers are not allowed access as a perk.

Kind of a sidebar question - exactly what did your pass give you access to, and how much was a pass?

5 hours ago, cangelmd said:

Kind of a sidebar question - exactly what did your pass give you access to, and how much was a pass?

Good question. We paid $99 each for the week cruise. It gave us access to the Persian Gardens, which included the heated tile loungers, steam room, showers, and aroma therapy room, as well as robes and slippers from the locker room. Spa treatments were extra, but I found the heated tile lounges to be very good for my old bones. I lasted maybe three minutes in the aroma therapy room. I'm a cold temp kinda guy.... We used it maybe six times and I think I would buy it again. Timing is everything for getting a lounge, however. Talk to the staff and they will tell you to show up.

You can purchase a pass for access to the 8 different thermal suites and relaxation room on the Edge ($69 for one day).

image.thumb.png.9bd76765864d414dbb1ba5d52ccc8dd0.png

As hcat said, no free Thermal Suite pass for Captain's Club members on the Edge, but receive 10-20% off The Spa on Edge, depending on tier: (it is multi-use)

Edited by vtcruising

• 9 months later...

thank you 

side question, if you book the thermal pass( for the 11 days in our case) it asks for a time - do you have to go at that time every day or can you go when you want to or is an appointment needed?