Medallion Holder For People With Smart Watches

Coffeeluvr05

I found this on Amazon and it looks like a pretty good idea for those that already have a smart watch and don't want to have to wear another band holding their Ocean Medallion. Looks like it fits the Apple Watch and Fitbit Versa and Versa2.  It has a little sleeve an slides onto the watch band.   A bit pricey for such a little thing, but the medallion band on Princess ships is $12 from what I've seen in people's videos.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RC2PYG4/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_FyPJDbM4JJFD9

Luke3DP Watch Adapter for Holding a Carnival Ocean Medallion (Blue)

• Like 3

I receive one as a gift a few months ago, fits great on my Samsung watch. I don't have the Medallion yet to try it out with it, but seems like it'll work well. And it is printed on a 3D printer. You can get them on Amazon or on Etsy (same vendor) in a variety of colors as well as multipacks

I used one of these on the CB last month on my fitbit.  Doesn't have to be a smart watch, it will fit over any watch band up to about a half inch wide.  I got lots of comments on it, and the Ocean Front people were very interested and wanted to know where I got it.  Mine is black so it doesn't show up against my black watchband.  I loved it, worked great!

9 hours ago, dogdoc2002 said:

I receive one as a gift a few months ago, fits great on my Samsung watch. I don't have the Medallion yet to try it out with it, but seems like it'll work well. And it is printed on a 3D printer. You can get them on Amazon or on Etsy (same vendor) in a variety of colors as well as multipacks

I have access to several 3D printers so will make my own after getting an .stl file.

Looks like you have to have a watch band that has a buckle or comes apart in some fashion. Many watches don't have a bracelet that comes apart easily. Other than that it looks like a good solution for carrying the Medallion.

3 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Thrak,  did you click on the amazon link.  The pictures show how it slides onto the end of the watch band.  Any watchband should have that ability.  

I take two watches cruising. My "everyday" Citizen Eco Drive which has a clasp on the bracelet that lets it open to put your hand through but doesn't come apart. You would have to remove a pin to take the bracelet apart. My "evening on the ship" or "going out somewhere nice" watch is a Rolex. That bracelet doesn't come apart either unless you, once again, remove a pin and dismantle the bracelet that way. Many watches have that sort of bracelet. There is no "end" on which to slide the Medallion holder.

• Like 1

Thrax,  I get it;  I understand what you are saying.  I have a Seiko watch that the band does not come apart.  I also have apple watch and that band has two pieces.  Have a great day.  

23 hours ago, wrongwaywatson said:

I got 2 on Amazon for our Fitbit Charge 3s.   I think it was around $12.67 for 2 of them with Prime.

What are they called? I want to do a search on Amazon, but I don't know what I am searching for! I do see the one that is $12 for one. 

Janet

24 minutes ago, sun&sea said:

What are they called? I want to do a search on Amazon, but I don't know what I am searching for! I do see the one that is $12 for one. 

Janet

I looked at it wrong.  They were $12.67 each and I ordered 2 of them.  I'm sorry.    The description says:  Luke3DP Watch Adapter for Holding a Carnival Ocean Medallion (Black)      I received them and they fit nicely on our Fitbit band.  

The link is: 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RC2B9BY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details 

Edited by wrongwaywatson

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, room4five said:

Saw these a couple months ago and now no longer available on Amazon or Etsy. Missed my chance.

Looks like the Luke3DP Watch Adapter for Holding a Carnival Ocean Medallion is still available on both Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RC2B9BY/?coliid=I23QEEQ292FKFN&colid=155VL2F3XRYYH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it  and Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/713982661/luke3dp-watch-adapter-for-holding-a?show_sold_out_detail=1&frs=1 

also on https://luke3dp.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fcruise-pod-watch-adapter-carnival-ocean-medallion

• 3 months later...