the best time to book is

3 hours ago, justlindal1 said:

Does Royal Caribbean International have certain times of the year when extra perks are given?  Looking for RCI cruise  in Australia and New Zealand in 2021.

As soon as the sailings appear for booking.

I have seen it all. Sometimes it’s as far out as possible, sometimes you get a last minute killer deal. It depends on time of year and supply & demand for a particular sailing. 

I agree with others. If you see an itinerary you like, put a deposit down and secure the cabin you like as soon as possible. If you’re concerned about price drops after booking, make sure that you book under a fare and using a travel agent that allows for repricing should there be price drops. Then check periodically. If prices go up, you’ll be protected at the price you originally booked, but if prices go down, then you can get the price adjusted.

Thats usually my strategy and almost always it seems to work very well. 

Edited by Tapi

Book as soon as you can to get your preferred cabin.  No need to use a travel agent.  I prefer to book online.  Then keep a watch on rccl website every week for better price.  When you see your cabin type is now a lower price simply call the 800# to rccl and ask for a reprice.  Takes them 2 minutes and done.  You can do this as many times as you want up to the date final payment is due.

Have fun cruisin

We always book about a year out, pick the room cat and location we want.

I have found that as the time goes on, and the cat starts to sell out, the price always goes up.

Supply and demand.

(we always book a GS)

Edited by B-52