Meraviglia New York-Canada-Miami Oct/Nov '19

Beamafar

7 minutes ago, Frode said:

Is this OP (Beamafar) some kind of a Messiah....or what? 

If that was sarcasm it was unwarranted.

There are many of us on here that benefitted greatly over the years from Bea's MSC experience and valuable information. 

Those kind of comments are unwarranted and not needed. You do yourself a disservice!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mattnvick said:

If that was sarcasm it was unwarranted.

There are many of us on here that benefitted greatly over the years from Bea's MSC experience and valuable information. 

Those kind of comments are unwarranted and not needed. You do yourself a disservice!

That particular poster has always had an issue with me lol  🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, Frode said:

Wow - my God! 😨 This is like a parody!  😂 Talk about overreacting - and not tolerating other interpretations/opinions. Is this OP (Beamafar) some kind of a Messiah....or what? 
I am sure we are many who are of the obvious opinion that "trainbuff" - and anybody else - can express themselves from their own experiences and information. Without being put in place and additionally being uncomfortably treated 

It's not the opinions which everyone can express - but the tone that sets the music.

In this case the writer  not expressing their own opinion but commenting in a very agressive way.

From your message it seems it seems you have not much knowledge about MSC and this forum. Whereas others are a walking MSCpedia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Bea,

I hope you liked that one.  I have been following your excellent adventure constantly.
Now get some rest...two Tylenol before bed and you will sleep through the night.

My friend Jake is aboard.  You can’t miss him...6’4”.  If you run into Cruisingmaterial at the M&M please say hello to him.

50 minutes ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Hi Bea,

I hope you liked that one.  I have been following your excellent adventure constantly.
Now get some rest...two Tylenol before bed and you will sleep through the night.

My friend Jake is aboard.  You can’t miss him...6’4”.  If you run into Cruisingmaterial at the M&M please say hello to him.

Hi CGT

Loved it!!!  👌

I never did get to see CruisinMaterial.  I wouldn't even know how to get in contact..  I'll use the @ tomorrow to send a signal. 

We've had lunch and I'm going to have an afternoon nap.  We've had a bit of drama today which I'll have to work out how to share it here without causing offence to anybody.  🙄  I'm somewhat miffed at the moment and need to sleep on it!

Besides, we have an event to attend this evening and I want to be well rested so that I can enjoy it. 😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cruisingnewtoit said:

I've read reviews about pax not getting  spare TP & tissues. I've also read reviews where pax say they didn't have that problem.

Easily solved. Just ask the cabin attendant. 

14 hours ago, trainbuff said:

The stay in Quebec was not cut short because of whales. This is yet another lie fed to some passengers by the reception staff. Nobody could know if whales would be a problem a week before we were to leave Quebec since the whales go where they want, when they want. The real reason as explained to me in a conversation with the cruise director was they wanted to get to NY earlier due to the embarkation fiasco. We arrived back in NY before 2am.

Many passengers had early flights and late return to NY would have been a disaster to them if sea condition acted up again. I am not happy with the short stay in Quebec but everyone did receive $50 OBC as compensation. So why complain? It is what it is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beamafar said:

Or nick the spare ones from the public loos if all else fails.  😁

Shhh.....Don't ask, don't tell.  About public loos, I did have an issue with the handwashing sink. The water tap, soap dispenser and hand blower are all controlled by sensors hidden under a counter. They are hard to locate and activate sometimes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

Or nick the spare ones from the public loos if all else fails.  😁

Wouldn't it be sensible to nick the kitchen rolls to use as toilet paper, especially on American cruises? 🙈💣🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G.M.T. said:

Wouldn't it be sensible to nick the kitchen rolls to use as toilet paper, especially on American cruises? 🙈💣🍻

PLEASE...do not stick anything down the toilet unless you’ve already eaten it or it is just toilet paper.  You would not believe what ignorant passengers try to flush down the onboard toilets.  And what a horror show it is when the entire system goes down because some idiot tried to flush something down that should never go into a ship’s toilet.  

21 hours ago, sidari said:

Is this O.P (Beamafar) some kind Messiah .... or what?

She's not the Messiah, she's a very naughty girl ... 😂😂😂😂

You know what happened last time you got told off last time... remember the Zim....

Edited by nikkiw60

19 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Hi CGT

Loved it!!!  👌

I never did get to see CruisinMaterial.  I wouldn't even know how to get in contact..  I'll use the @ tomorrow to send a signal. 

We've had lunch and I'm going to have an afternoon nap.  We've had a bit of drama today which I'll have to work out how to share it here without causing offence to anybody.  🙄  I'm somewhat miffed at the moment and need to sleep on it!

Besides, we have an event to attend this evening and I want to be well rested so that I can enjoy it. 😉

Bea if you see me around I have got some Unisom sleep aid you can have.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:33 AM, Beamafar said:

We've no idea what's causing whatever it is, but walking a distance seems to bring it on.  Once he rests and/or he starts belching and breaking it up, he's fine.  He developed it at the same time he got the chest infection on Seaview.🤔

Could it be cabin air conditioning?

15 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

Could it be cabin air conditioning?

It was one of the problems he developed when he got bronchitis on Seaview and he's been suffering really bad with it since - even at home.

He had to use a wheelchair when we had to get off in New York for the ship to be zeroed out.  You'd never believe it to look at him, would you?? He's quite fit and healthy otherwise 🙄