Live from the Legend 1/5/20

jimbo5544

So now the 2nd new thing, when we returned to cabin there was a card in the mailbox from the Maitre’d saying our request was honored to switch to late ding and had a new table number.  That was great except we did not request it.  The wife went sown and the they needed to summon the Maitre’d who said he talked me me personally face to face.  She called me and I went down and when he saw me

he said there must have been an error. He offered to displace the people that were in our old table but offered a 4 top at a window which he said was better (it was) so we took the new table.  So much for know our wait staffs names.....

• Like 3

Best review ever!  Love your photos that make me feel like I'm already aboard the ship!

Question:  I believe the one and only electrical outlet is in that dressing area.  But I couldn't see it in your photo?  I bought a small un-surge power thing that doesn't have a cord but plugs directly into an outlet.  It has three plug outlets and two USB connections.  I'm wondering whether this will be sufficient?  The outlets are close together and some device plugs are wider (like my Kindle's) so not sure if they'll fit.  Do you have any recommendations?

6 hours ago, Amberkin said:

Best review ever!  Love your photos that make me feel like I'm already aboard the ship!

Question:  I believe the one and only electrical outlet is in that dressing area.  But I couldn't see it in your photo?  I bought a small un-surge power thing that doesn't have a cord but plugs directly into an outlet.  It has three plug outlets and two USB connections.  I'm wondering whether this will be sufficient?  The outlets are close together and some device plugs are wider (like my Kindle's) so not sure if they'll fit.  Do you have any recommendations?

There is only one, unless you can jump on one of the tvs.  It did work for us.  I can post pics if it helps.  Thanks for the really nice comments.