Live from the Navigator (Western, Feb.4)

I just found out that the Navigator didn't leave port until about 6:30pm. We had lots of rain here today and my friends got delayed in Charlotte because planes weren't landing in Miami or FLL.

Fortunately, she bought her air through RCL and a LOT of passengers were late arriving, so the ship waited for them... I'm sure Bobbie must have made it onto the cruise. Hope we hear soon. It sure was a relief to find that my friend and her son got there.

IrisF

I just found out that the Navigator didn't leave port until about 6:30pm. We had lots of rain here today and my friends got delayed in Charlotte because planes weren't landing in Miami or FLL.

Fortunately, she bought her air through RCL and a LOT of passengers were late arriving, so the ship waited for them... I'm sure Bobbie must have made it onto the cruise. Hope we hear soon. It sure was a relief to find that my friend and her son got there.

IrisF

Well, I guess we should assume they made it! :D It's good to know that the ship left late too.

GO BILLS!! We are origionally from Buffalo also (North Tonawanda and Kenmore) but live in the sunshine of Panama City Florida now, but still are DIEHARD Bills fans and fly up for a game every year. This years game was the Bronco game last home game and what a nighmare it was..... lol

I will be getting on Saturday as you are getting off. Can't wait. I am actually packed already. (but only as of last night. I'm not that much in a hurry) Have fun!!!!!

Hi Reality800,

We'll be getting on next Saturday the 11th too! Have you visited the Roll Call? The Meet & Mingle is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning in the Cosmopolitan Lounge. Even if you aren't signed up, please join us...

IrisF & BonnieK

Bobbie, hope you are having a GREAT time!

The Meet & Mingle is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Sunday morning in the Cosmopolitan Lounge. Even if you aren't signed up, please join us...

IrisF: I just realized that our Meet & Mingle is scheduled for 11:30am on Sunday! Oh well, in the words of Jimmy Buffett: "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"

Bobbie, we all hope that you made it and are knee-deep in boat drinks right now. But heavens, girl! Let us know you made it! :D

Well, I am thinking that if she *didn't* make it on the ship, we would have heard from her by now. After all, she did have her laptop with her.

She's probably have a fantastic time....and frankly, I'm happy to wait until her fun is over to hear all about it. :)

Tracy

Wow..I expected this thread to discuss the little "booboo" that happened on Navigator the other day. Nobody on board Navigator has posted since?

I'd discuss it, but Laura hates reading facts that are not positive. That's what happens when you're in bed with the company and running a bulletinboard at the same time: the facts tend to get lost and the posts that make it through read as if they're ad copy. Sad!

Wow..I expected this thread to discuss the little "booboo" that happened on Navigator the other day. Nobody on board Navigator has posted since?

I'd discuss it, but Laura hates reading facts that are not positive. That's what happens when you're in bed with the company and running a bulletinboard at the same time: the facts tend to get lost and the posts that make it through read as if they're ad copy. Sad!

I'll bite......What happened? I'll be on the NOS in April.

Ok, off the topic but if the cruise line can get all the sports games and stuff like that then does abc come in because i don't want to miss grey's anatomy. It will be taped but it will have to wait a whole week. Though I'll be having so much fun I probrably won't even realize missing the show. Anyone know?

Archived