Suite Lounge question

louv2000

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Royal could fix a crowd issue in the SL if they choose too. 

Not really, unless they restrict SL to STAR.

It's trully all about timing.  Allure has around 20 seats along the window, 12 at the bar, maybe 30 more in the middle. Over 150 Sky Class folks eligible.  Around 50 STAR Class. Do the math.

But in this case, it's going to be crowded because we have cold weather and 11 out of 12 days are at sea. 😉

Not a lot of places to hang out

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Unlikely, folks don't want the "commute" back there.

Sorry, I’m confused by this. First time on the Anthem in a GS in March. Are you saying there is no beer and wine in the suite lounge from 11-11 like on the Oasis class?

3 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Sorry, I’m confused by this. First time on the Anthem in a GS in March. Are you saying there is no beer and wine in the suite lounge from 11-11 like on the Oasis class?

No, my comment was on the crowding post by @John&LaLa just before your post. I don't remember beer and wine being available in any Q class CL outside of happy hour, though now that they booted the D+ and are about to hang up the SL sign, that may change.

Edited by Biker19

11 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No, my comment was on the crowding post by @John&LaLa just before your post. I don't remember beer and wine being available in any Q class CL outside of happy hour, though now that they booted the D+ and are about to hang up the SL sign, that may change.

I've been told Oasis Class does the wine and beer to coincide with lunch and dinner in CK. 

Q class isnt set up that way, so I can't see them adding it

If you recall, Oasis and Allure both did wine and beer at lunch in the old CL. When they came up with the CK/SL modification, it just morphed.

Edited by John&LaLa

57 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. I wasn’t aware the setup on Anthem was different. We’ve been on Oasis and Allure several times, but we’ve never been on the Q class.  Do they serve breakfast and lunch in Coastal kitchen on Anthem?   

1 minute ago, RosieRoo said:

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. I wasn’t aware the setup on Anthem was different. We’ve been on Oasis and Allure several times, but we’ve never been on the Q class.  Do they serve breakfast and lunch in Coastal kitchen on Anthem?   

Yes, they do.

6 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Yes they serve breakfast and lunch in coastal

And Yes....the SL on Anthem....is a very, very, long walk from the elevators.  If you are staying in a loft suite on deck 8 or 10...its ludicrously long since you have to walk from the room, to the stairs/elevator and then back the same distance again.   I went there once.....it had the same view as my stateroom and took we twice as long to get a drink as other bar location 😉

• Haha 1

Thanks for explaining about the Anthem. So do they serve beer and wine at lunch in Coastal Kitchen?

I didn’t realize that Coastal Kitchen and the suite lounge weren’t in the same place like on the Oasis. Thank you all for clearing that up for me. 

Edited by RosieRoo

1 hour ago, RosieRoo said:

Thanks for explaining about the Anthem. So do they serve beer and wine at lunch in Coastal Kitchen?

I didn’t realize that Coastal Kitchen and the suite lounge weren’t in the same place like on the Oasis. Thank you all for clearing that up for me. 

No free beer and wine during lunch