ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglads March 14, 2020

Scrapnana

Nieuw Statendam had a charter for next week which cancelled prior to the announcement, Therefore from a standpoint of the announcement yesterday she was already out of service past tomorrow when she arrives at Port Everglades.

Just now, richwmn said:

Nieuw Statendam had a charter for next week which cancelled prior to the announcement, Therefore from a standpoint of the announcement yesterday she was already out of service past tomorrow when she arrives at Port Everglades.

Thanks for the info and greetings to you, Dawg...

4 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

I will not be having any more sail-away threads even though there should be a few more HAL ships returning from their final cruises before the month hiatus.  More to come when HAL starts sailing again.

Sorry they are dropping you in Australia.  Hope you have a safe flight home

49 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

I will not be having any more sail-away threads even though there should be a few more HAL ships returning from their final cruises before the month hiatus.  More to come when HAL starts sailing again.

Thank you Kathi for all the sail aways you have done.

Have a safe flight home (maybe flights).

3 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Kathi, I hope that you have a safe trip home.  We will miss your live from posts and since no one is sailing now, we will also not be having the sailaway addicts enjoying the sailaways for awhile anyway so no need for the sail-away threads until they sail-aways return.  You just worry about taking care of yourself and getting home safely.  I was waiting to see show many Linus Blankets you could make on a World Cruise.  You have done quite a few already.  Neil

5 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Thank you for all the work you have done for these sail away threads.

I will miss them.

I hope they resume in a month.

Safe home.