FCC in account?

Chris_2448

Under your account summary where you usually see an overview of your cruises currently booked there will be a coupons and credits section. If you have any FCC or Cruise Next deposits they will show up there. If your cruise was just cancelled now the FCC may not show up immediately.

1 hour ago, adam_s_allen said:

Under your account summary where you usually see an overview of your cruises currently booked there will be a coupons and credits section. If you have any FCC or Cruise Next deposits they will show up there. If your cruise was just cancelled now the FCC may not show up immediately.

Where exactly is this? I have been checking my account for my cruise next certificates that should be returned to me, and can not find anything that says coupons and credits. Do you think this is because they haven't returned them yet?

I can't see it in my NCL account either, from my understanding FCC should be in our accounts today.

I even tried to book a cruise and it did not say anything about applying FCC or the 20% discount.

1 hour ago, Cruising Lynne said:

Where exactly is this? I have been checking my account for my cruise next certificates that should be returned to me, and can not find anything that says coupons and credits. Do you think this is because they haven't returned them yet?

52812180_Annotation2020-04-01145345.thumb.jpg.cbecdb141bf068a791da38ad90b1d925.jpg

If you don't see it here it just hasn't shown up yet. My sailing that was cancelled was among the first batch of cancelled cruises and I think it did take around 10 days to show up.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's true for all cancelled or not, however, when I cancelled my cruise (Mar. 13th) for the Dawn Mar. 29 cruise, I rec'd an email 2 days later to confirm the amount I'd be receiving as an FCC. 

I didn't receive the FCC on my account until Mar. 27th.  

10 minutes ago, adam_s_allen said:

52812180_Annotation2020-04-01145345.thumb.jpg.cbecdb141bf068a791da38ad90b1d925.jpg

If you don't see it here it just hasn't shown up yet. My sailing that was cancelled was among the first batch of cancelled cruises and I think it did take around 10 days to show up.

If I booked through a Travel Agent I still will see it here right? I guess I have to wait though they did say April 1st.

4 hours ago, adam_s_allen said:

Thank you for showing this. Hopefully my Cruise next deposits show up soon. My cancelled sailing was scheduled for 3/29.

I don't really know if you'd see it on your NCL account or if your TA would need to send you the info.  Guess that's why I deal direct with NCL... no middle man.  Maybe give another couple of days and contact your TA... hope they're reliable.  

Good luck. 

14 minutes ago, hatelogginin said:

I requested a refund and its showing as FCC in my account. Are they not honoring the refunds they originally said they would?

They bulk-loaded FCC into everyone's account.  As they process refunds, the FCC will go away.

My FCC for the 2nd round of cancellations (cruises after April 11) is now showing in my account but the Cruise Next certificates aren't there.  If I remember correctly, the CNs appeared first, then the FCC for the first round of cancellations (March 14 - April 11).

2 hours ago, julig22 said:

They bulk-loaded FCC into everyone's account.  As they process refunds, the FCC will go away.

My FCC for the 2nd round of cancellations (cruises after April 11) is now showing in my account but the Cruise Next certificates aren't there.  If I remember correctly, the CNs appeared first, then the FCC for the first round of cancellations (March 14 - April 11).

Same for my parents-in-law, FCC for cash payment and 25% ‘bonus’ are showing but not the original $500 CruiseNext. Guess this may be rectified in the next 24/48 hours?

I received an email last night with the credit amount for my cancelled cruise but it's only for half of my cruise amount. It appears it's only for me and doesn't include my wife.

Credit on my account on NCL.com is also incorrect

1 minute ago, rjruby said:

I received an email last night with the credit amount for my cancelled cruise but it's only for half of my cruise amount. It appears it's only for me and doesn't include my wife.

Credit on my account on NCL.com is also incorrect

FCCs are applied per individual.

Your wife's FCC would appear under her Latitude account.

18 minutes ago, pentiumvi said:

FCCs are applied per individual.

Your wife's FCC would appear under her Latitude account.

My wife has a Latitude number but doesn't have an account on NCL.com

Why shouldn't the credit on my reservation show both?

2 hours ago, rjruby said:

My wife has a Latitude number but doesn't have an account on NCL.com

Why shouldn't the credit on my reservation show both?

She can create an account or from what I’ve heard you can call them and get them to transfer the credit into your account.

today i got Future cruise credit, however it seems i only got half, (they may split it between passengers?)  how do i access the other half? and the bonus says i cant use it for taxs and port fees?  very confusing.  smh 

Edited by seaman11

31 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

today i got Future cruise credit, however it seems i only got half, (they may split it between passengers?)  how do i access the other half? and the bonus says i cant use it for taxs and port fees?  very confusing.  smh 

Yes, they split the FCCs among all passengers listed.

In order to access the other person FCC - you need to create an account for them if they do not have an account yet.

If you do not want any FCCs and wanted a refund - you would need to fill out the refund form.

NCL said it would take at least 90 days.

10 minutes ago, poohdreaming said:

Yes, they split the FCCs among all passengers listed.

In order to access the other person FCC - you need to create an account for them if they do not have an account yet.

If you do not want any FCCs and wanted a refund - you would need to fill out the refund form.

NCL said it would take at least 90 days.

thx, i spoke to sherry, and she was wonderful. excellent customer service.  she applied all 4 credit to my current cruise.  it cost me a $100 more but i get $100 on board credit and also internet and 2 specialty dining nights.