Cancelled cruise still showing in Personalizer

MrSchwump

18 hours ago, Italy52 said:

Refund did not play a part in our cruise being dropped from Personalizer --- we still do not have a refund (FCCs, port fees and taxes and gift card) for our May cruise. 

Sorry, I thought that was what people were saying. Either way, it is a bit freaky to

pull up your Princess account and see it there.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:21 PM, caribill said:

I remember one post a month or so ago about a cruise:

a) remaining in the system until sailing date

b) being shown as in progress when sailing date arrived

c) shown as completed with cruise credits after the cruise would have ended

d) disappearing (along with the cruise credit) once the refund/FCCs were processed.

We received our full refund in March, and 120 days later mine is still showing as having been sailed, complete with cruise credits.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think its another indication of their archaic computer systems.  There is no other travel company that I have ever dealt with that still shows available trips ( that AREN’T) 

cancelled booking still showing as current and take MONTHS for refunds.  NONE. 

I know the cheerleaders here will make excuses, but truly there are none.

Its simple to make changes online and show current standings.

You all would FREAKout if Walmart didn’t cancel an order and give you a refund the day of.... I have no idea why your give CCL a pass..

My September 19 cruise that was cancelled, BY PRINCESS, still shows me leaving in 66 days.  That’s just ridiculous 

Edited by tanyaewa

29 minutes ago, tanyaewa said:

My September 19 cruise that was cancelled, BY PRINCESS, still shows me leaving in 66 days.  That’s just ridiculous 

According to the Personalizer, my cancelled cruise starts in 9 days.

I too am in same situation with cancelled cruise still showing.  It is kinda frustrating; since everything today is tied to computers with software programs that deal with these things.  I haven't logged in for a week; so it doesn't bother me. 

This was on my Personalizer this morning. I have two other cancelled cruises that show similar. The FCC discount is from the April cancelled cruise.

Scandinavia & Russia (from Copenhagen) – Sky Princess ® sets sail on Monday, August 24, 2020

Booking Balance: $288.00

Final payment due by Jun 25, 2020 or booking will be cancelled.

Invoice & Balance Due

Review your total, you may submit a payment below.

View guest level invoice details

FCC Discount -$4,712.00

Cruise Fare $4,712.00

Vacation Protection $78.00

Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses§ $410.00

Total Price $488.00

Payment Received $200.00

Balance Due Jun 25, 2020 $ 288.00

I still show our canceled August 1st cruise to Alaska on our cruise personalizer, no refund yet.

However, when I canceled our November cruise, the end of June, that disappeared the next day with most of our money being refunded.

On 7/6/2020 at 8:43 PM, V_icki_e said:

We received our full refund in March, and 120 days later mine is still showing as having been sailed, complete with cruise credits.  

We had b2b cruises, west coast, the end of March that were canceled the first week of March. Our FCC for the first cruise showed up two days after Princess canceled the cruise and our refunds about a week later. Late April we got FCC for the second cruise that was canceled and our refunds stretched out over the last two weeks in May. A short time after our second cruise was refunded half of our FCC disappeared and the first March cruise showed up in our cruise history as completed. I'll take a completed cruise over FCC anytime. Fingers crossed it stays that way. I'm definitely not going to question Princess about that cruise.

I have faith that things will start going again sometime next year.  So I have one booked for Oct 2021 that I have FCC and OBC to use.  We will wait to see what happens