Live from the first cruise in the Pandemic

Germancruiser

14 minutes ago, Von & John said:

Everything looks fantastic

I would suggest requesting blankets for your balcony - so you can enjoy the amazing views...

Wow, it looks amazing! Next time I go on a cruise, I will definitely book a cabin in the very back of the ship with a balcony. Its like a perfect place and cabin to enjoy yourself and enjoy the sea. I can already see my self stationed there on the balcony with an iPad or a book and some nice drink and just enjoying myself. Thank you so much for the video 

8 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

A friend just sent me a video of the very cabin I booked- I knew the cabin had a huge balcony- but looking at the video- I can´t wait to board. It might be a bit cool in the Fjords in October - but nice to have- LOL.

:-) we tried to book one of those - also to have some more privacy. However, they were sold out right away.

9 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

A friend just sent me a video of the very cabin I booked- I knew the cabin had a huge balcony- but looking at the video- I can´t wait to board. It might be a bit cool in the Fjords in October - but nice to have- LOL.

That balcony looks just like the ones aft on the Royal Princess class, but only top suites get them....very nice...yes, request blankets so you can enjoy it fully!!!  

Edited by Gracie115
  • Thanks 1

Thats what I thought , too, enjoying the Fjords right there on the balcony, ordering a nice pot of tea..... or hot chocolate ... LOL. 

Wrapped in blanked. If I remember right there might be a blanket in the drawer,  well one can ask for one anyway. 

According to the deckplans there only two of those cabins and for an acceptable price.

I not mind the long walk back- since MS 1 and 2 have only two elevator lobbies. 

For a ship this size three would have been better- but still good to burn the superlous calories. LOL

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

Awesome balcony.  Grab some blankets from the pool area and enjoy the fjords.  Enjoy!

• Thanks 1