Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

5 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

Del rio is there too. But Harry is the man to sign. 

Oh

I have not seen any pictures of Frank being there.  It would make sense that all the management team be there, including the chief financial officer and Robin Lindsay, Executive Vice President Vessel Operations

2 hours ago, Steff79 said:

Hoist the ncl flag,

and there you can see the wall to the front of the ship. A secret at the moment what area that will be. Adults only inclusive like H2O or extra pay for nickel and dime?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgmfoBYokKv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A secret it shall remain! It's a crew-only space; off-limits to guests.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tom Goes Cruising said:

A secret it shall remain! It's a crew-only space; off-limits to guests.

Thought about that too but couldn‘ believe they give some premium area to the Crew. But good for them.  Would like more half/ half to have a front view at the top deck. Like to go there when to sail n ports.

what is the best place to watch Sport at tv?

Edited by Steff79

7 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

Thought about that too but couldn‘ believe they give some premium area to the Crew. Would like more half/ half to have a front view at the top deck. Like to go there when to sail n ports.

what is the best place to watch Sport at tv?

That is one reason I enjoyed the Haven on the Bliss, Encore and some others:  The top deck at the front of the ship is part of the Haven sun deck.  I spent my whole day there when we crossed the Panama Canal.  Now with the Haven at the back of the ship, I hope that we will have some access to that area.  I will see in 45 days.

For sports, may be the TV in your cabin would be the best place LOL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

What are these two places?

the second one has a microwave there or?

I have seen similar in both the Observation lounge and the Haven lounge.  Food is available from early AM to mid pm  and there are microwaves to heat up croissant, muffins and other.  This is my best bet.  Could also be in the Solo lounge

Edited by BenCoudon

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

Thought about that too but couldn‘ believe they give some premium area to the Crew. But good for them.  

I've been crew on ships that had crappy crew areas and some that had premium crew areas. Trust me, crew are much happier when they have some nice places to enjoy away from passengers eyes.

3 hours ago, Steff79 said:

What are these two places?

the second one has a microwave there or?

Based on the configuration style of counter seating + glass partition between customers and chefs, and the little bit of lettering we see in that divider wall, with the large "A" and the "SUS" below it...

I think we've just gotten our first peek at Nama Sushi.

That microwave-looking thing could be for broiling/grilling (grilled eel or yakitori, yum), and those R2D2-ish things along the top could be rice cookers.

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, coastcat said:

Based on the configuration style of counter seating + glass partition between customers and chefs, and the little bit of lettering we see in that divider wall, with the large "A" and the "SUS" below it...

I think we've just gotten our first peek at Nama Sushi.

That microwave-looking thing could be for broiling/grilling (grilled eel or yakitori, yum), and those R2D2-ish things along the top could be rice cookers.

Yeah 100%, this looks like a sushi restaurant.

15 minutes ago, bortman23 said:

Yeah 100%, this looks like a sushi restaurant.

Except the "A" and "SUS" are backwards, meaning they are in a reflection, so Nama Sushi is actually next door to this mysterious place.  Unless Nama is on both sides.

27 minutes ago, shotodrag said:

Except the "A" and "SUS" are backwards, meaning they are in a reflection, so Nama Sushi is actually next door to this mysterious place.  Unless Nama is on both sides.

Good point, but I think it's a case of the sign being on that cut off glass lightbox thing on the right. Here's my very crude attempt at demonstrating:

image.thumb.png.3b97e4bf69abe77ae40ebe4dd3af3339.png

If you look closely, it seems the patter on the (I'm assuming) glass sign is also reflecting...