Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

55 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

This looks to be forward with the slanted windows, crew bar area behind the-wall-that-won't-be-open? Quite a prime/prima location though, if so I hope they keep it for staff on future ships.. :classic_ninja: I could be wrong, so we will need to wait for confirmation. :classic_happy:

296366824_568346371449880_9215179574502889556_n.jpg

the bar is here at the right, seems the crew area will be the complete front area, at the left are stairs

stairs                                     Bar

image.png.a684a38bae5eee267c0a7391ec71fb55.png

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 2

Don't play with sound heh, lousy music but this clip kind of shows the journey of the near two years that have passed since this thread was started. And this thread still keeps proving that we are united in our common passion, despite whatever is happening out there in the world. It's our fun place (oh wait, was that Carnival?). Thanks to all contributors here, the posters, the lurkers, the regulars, and to those sailing soon on Prima: please share your photos and experiences in this thread, we still need to make it to 1M views! And a big thank you to NCL for what it seems a great new series of ships, we would not have this thread if they did not handed over some cash to Fincantieri. :classic_happy: 

Safe sailings to all, we will be rocking this thread for a while!

• Like 16

59 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

296167174_1469847166807482_435072546738493913_n.thumb.webp.439c21926f55fe64aab48a73a10d5b15.webp

MDR aft saucer :classic_smile:

I have to agree with Frank del Rio.  This main dining room is as classy as a 5 star hotel dining room.

Based on the pictures, it looks better than some specialty restaurants

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Don't play with sound heh, lousy music but this clip kind of shows the journey of the near two years that have passed since this thread was started. And this thread still keeps proving that we are united in our common passion, despite whatever is happening out there in the world. It's our fun place (oh wait, was that Carnival?). Thanks to all contributors here, the posters, the lurkers, the regulars, and to those sailing soon on Prima: please share your photos and experiences in this thread, we still need to make it to 1M views! And a big thank you to NCL for what it seems a great new series of ships, we would not have this thread if they did not handed over some cash to Fincantieri. :classic_happy: 

Safe sailings to all, we will be rocking this thread for a while!

I expect that people sailing on the inaugural (VIP) and on the first sailing (September 3) will post pictures here.  I am boarding on September 13.  I will take lots of pictures and happy to share them.  Now, for people that will not sail on her in the near future, if you have special requests for pictures (special venues or area on the ship), feel free to ask

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I expect that people sailing on the inaugural (VIP) and on the first sailing (September 3) will post pictures here.  I am boarding on September 13.  I will take lots of pictures and happy to share them.  Now, for people that will not sail on her in the near future, if you have special requests for pictures (special venues or area on the ship), feel free to ask

I would love photos of a solo cabin but if you don’t have access you won’t be able to

57 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I’d love to see pics of the Haven and Aft DOS and learn if the Haven Sundeck is truly a 16+ venue as currently advertised. Thanks in advance if this is possible. 🤗

9F5EE23A-82CC-4399-978A-F72E785133F8.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

You can take photos of mine (on the first day, before I make it 'home').  I also have a friend in an inside down the hall so you can get those too.

Just out curiosity why don’t go for the inside room ain’t it the same price more space or id the studio lounge really worth it

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

I'd love to see the Vibe, if possible. I'm not sure if I want to book it or not, for my trip next year.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WoolworthAdventures said:

Just out curiosity why don’t go for the inside room ain’t it the same price more space or id the studio lounge really worth it

sometimes studios are much cheaper, sometimes they cost more then a normal inside for 1 Person. It is not the same price. you have to cimpare them and then decide.

i booked the first two cruises in a studio because it was cheaper then a inside.

Edited by Steff79

4 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

296058689_770002137377594_4162822621512384485_n.thumb.jpg.86592b474d7d156525586bad0732cb36.jpg

Art at the..Spa I guess?

All I keep seeing is a hippo/alligator mounting a frog from behind...

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Beer taps! Curious to see what is on offer on tap at the bars beyond the standard bud/bud light/coors....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

You can take photos of mine (on the first day, before I make it 'home').  I also have a friend in an inside down the hall so you can get those too.

Deb   Good idea   We can co-ordinate that once we are on the ship.  I will take the opportunity to also take picture of the solo lounge.  I also know people that booked in the Haven so I will have an opportunity to go there and take pictures.  For the Vibe,  not sure if I can go there.  I am not planning to buy a pass but I can ask if I can do a quick tour.  But that will not be early in the cruise.  We have only 1 sea day on the September 13 cruise and I think it is day # 6 or 7.  It is very port intensive and I have visits planned for every port

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

sometimes studios are much cheaper, sometimes they cost more then a normal inside for 1 Person. It is not the same price. you have to cimpare them and then decide.

i booked the first two cruises in a studio because it was cheaper then a inside.

I know people that have often booked the studio.  they enjoy meeting people in the studio lounge

3 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

Beer taps! Curious to see what is on offer on tap at the bars beyond the standard bud/bud light/coors....

noted

32 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

the first two cruises from Amsterdam and Copenhagen the studios are the same price as a Oceanview I’m good without the lounge and can meet people on the ship without the lounge but true it’s good for some 

35 minutes ago, Sailing12Away said:

That begs the question -- for those cruises that are Euro-based, do they tend to have more European beers on tap (e.g., Peroni, German beers, and such) than they might otherwise?

19 minutes ago, WoolworthAdventures said:

the first two cruises from Amsterdam and Copenhagen the studios are the same price as a Oceanview I’m good without the lounge and can meet people on the ship without the lounge but true it’s good for some 

When I booked the cruises in Germany the studio was cheaper. 

i used at my past cruises the lounge only to get something to drink or eat. 

• Like 2