Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

1 minute ago, Fairsky84 said:

Is anyone else disappointed that Viva has the same hull art as Prima? Will this be the case with all of the ships in this class? I thought part of NCL's brand was unique art for each ship.

Its actually different on Viva

30 minutes ago, Fairsky84 said:

Is anyone else disappointed that Viva has the same hull art as Prima? Will this be the case with all of the ships in this class? I thought part of NCL's brand was unique art for each ship.

They are similar but not the same

The concept is the same (same artist) but the actual design is different as the color palette.

It seems they are given a pattern to a class of ships and form there, they put variances mainly in the colours.

The Jewel and the Jade have exactly the same concept, only the colour is different.  But I think they will change the style for the next ones.  But I wouldn't be surprised if #3 and #4 are similar.

NCL PRIMA HUL.png

NCL VIVA HUL.png

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Fairsky84 said:

While it's done by the same artist and similar, it is not the same. 🙂

On 7/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

295070431_5369280246449170_6131806188218929080_n.thumb.jpg.603917321f5ab490f3d1c514b5910083.jpg

Unfortunately they did not learn from Onda on the Encore.

On the Encore, there is the non-carpeted flooring and the solid ceilings which just reflects and echoes sound which makes the restaurant obnoxiously loud and unpleasant. They really need some soft surfaces to absorb some of that sound. 

Edited by BirdTravels

On 7/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, steamboats said:

But where is this "Luna Bar"? I found a Soleil Bar on deck 8 (Indulge Food Hall / Indulge Outdoor Lounge).

steamboats

I wonder if it is in the Dart Lounge Bull's Eye??

4 minutes ago, steamboats said:

Don´t see any bar there on the renderings.

steamboats

Me either but seems odd to have a venue like this geared toward adults and have the closest bar be the speedway bar🤔

Does anyone know what The Stadium is?  It's appears to be on deck 18 but I haven't seen a description of it anywhere.   

(I'm hoping it's a sports bar but I'm guessing that's not what it is 🙂)

Edited by SmarkVacation

2 minutes ago, SmarkVacation said:

Does anyone know what The Stadium is?  It's appears to be on deck 18 but I haven't seen a description of it anywhere.   

Wonder if it is seating to watch the races???

16 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

They are similar but not the same

The concept is the same (same artist) but the actual design is different as the color palette.

It seems they are given a pattern to a class of ships and form there, they put variances mainly in the colours.

The Jewel and the Jade have exactly the same concept, only the colour is different.  But I think they will change the style for the next ones.  But I wouldn't be surprised if #3 and #4 are similar.

NCL PRIMA HUL.png

NCL VIVA HUL.png

The real Viva artwork looks a lot less like Prima's than in the above rendering.  

• Like 1

at my Prima bookings the prices for the shows are gone, but no resrevations are offered for Theater.

But i can do now Reservations online for the Restaurants. But after the booking i had to log out and and log in again  to see them.

But not for the indulge food hall, not sure how that will work, if free or not?

Spa Reservation is not online offered.

Edited by Steff79

12 hours ago, JennaMae said:

Me either but seems odd to have a venue like this geared toward adults and have the closest bar be the speedway bar🤔

Both The Stadium and Bull´s Eye Dart are marked green on the deck plan meaning activity/entertainment while the Speedway Bar is blue meaning bars/lounges. The NCL app doesn´t show a Luna Bar either.

On the Encore there was an open area leading to the Speedway with some sort of shop. "Fan Gear" was written over the counters. Maybe that´s The Stadium. So just an entrance area for the Speedway.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

6 hours ago, steamboats said:

Both The Stadium and Bull´s Eye Dart are marked green on the deck plan meaning activity/entertainment while the Speedway Bar is blue meaning bars/lounges. The NCL app doesn´t show a Luna Bar either.

On the Encore there was an open area leading to the Speedway with some sort of shop. "Fan Gear" was written over the counters. Maybe that´s The Stadium. So just an entrance area for the Speedway.

steamboats

There is a Luna bar

prima 6.jpg

9 hours ago, steamboats said:

steamboats

Luna Bar is located at the aft end of Indulge Food Hall. It shares a back bar with the outdoor Soleil Bar.

The Stadium is a complimentary games area:

Play it up at The Stadium where complimentary tabletop shuffleboard, pickleball, subsoccer, and beer pong guarantee a good time for all. Check out a few twists on classic games like ping pong and foosball.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Tom Goes Cruising said:

Luna Bar is located at the aft end of Indulge Food Hall. It shares a back bar with the outdoor Soleil Bar.

So the bars are back to back with the windows between them? Why so many taps? Do bottles of alcohol sit in the windows on either side?

1 minute ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

So the bars are back to back with the windows between them? Why so many taps? Do bottles of alcohol sit in the windows on either side?

Yes, they are back to back. Soleil = Outdoor; Luna = Indoor.

There will be a variety of beers and cocktails on tap. Yes, bottles are displayed in glass cabinets behind the bars.

• Like 1