Port Web cams

jmcancruise

Anyone else missing watching all  the weekend sail-aways on the web.  Counting down the weeks till a future cruise this was one thing that always got me excited.  You can be that even though we are not scheduled now until next September I will be the first one in line to watch the first ships sail from my favorite ports.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Amadawn1 said:

Yes!  I definitely miss the Galveston web cam sail-aways on Saturdays and Sundays.

Yep! Especially when they "dance".

Now I check out the Moody Gardens penguin cam when it is feeding time. 🐧

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Yep! Especially when they "dance".

Now I check out the Moody Gardens penguin cam when it is feeding time. 🐧

Yes!  When they back out of port and get to the marina area.  I love the penguin cam, too!

Yes me too. I used to love seeing them sail into Juneau or Sydney. I use them as screensavers now.

I wish someone would post more photos of ships off coast of Singapore or the clusters in Caribbean.

Gotta say interesting watching ships sail into Aliaga Turkey even tho sad.

I miss the sailaways, but I enjoy viewing--and particularly listening to the waves--on the Ft. Lauderdale Beach web cams.  Every once in awhile there is a yacht--some rather spectacular ones--arrive at Juneau.

As Archie Bunker once said:  "Them were the days."  They will return.

• Like 1

I always watched the sail aways on Sat and Sun from Miami, FLL, and Canaveral. Then, during the week, looked at St Maarten, Nassau, Juneau, and Bermuda in season. Also watched NY for NCL, X, and RCCL, especially going by the Statue of Liberty and under the Verenzano bridge.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 9:44 AM, fla gang said:

If you expand the Port Everglades or port Miami page you can see all of the blue dots sitting out in the Atlantic Ocean. Move cursor over dots and it will give ships name.

Sadly I do this too!!! Lord we miss it so! Even watching old Cruise vlogs on Youtube!

On 9/25/2020 at 9:21 AM, fla gang said:

I wish I was on another cruise. I have done 35 but just not sure about doing #36 and wearing a mask all day on the ship!

That i say to myself as well, But i'll do it if I have to. I don't want to but with a cruise booked for Thanksgiving (praying its a go, but i'm a bit delusional , lol) and one in april  we'll see . We are avid Disney vacationers , and its definatly different going with a mask on last Month,compared to when we went in March , the day it closed, but there was literally no one there which was nice. But for now , guess we'll just google what we can about cruises and watch what we can on youtube. this new norm just sucks!