Free Wine from Celebrity

h & m

We were surprised yesterday by a delivery of a bottle of wine, opening the package it was from Celebrity Cruises, saying they are missing us !  Also incuded a $100 voucher to order wines from Naked Wines, wondering in anyone else received this promotion ? 

Hilary

• Like 1

Are ;BUG Naked'  and Capt Kate now vinters? 🍷  Naked wines, indeed.😕

I will stick with Dans thank you Jacobs Creek $7 by the half dozen. Don likes it, so do I.

When I was at Dans the other week I suggested they do a sausage sizzle like Bunnings does, after all I present to Dans fortnightly for medications, but Bunnings once a year. Dan's Manager said, what a great idea, taking it up with regional manager.

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Are ;BUG Naked'  and Capt Kate now vinters? 🍷  Naked wines, indeed.😕

I will stick with Dans thank you Jacobs Creek $7 by the half dozen. Don likes it, so do I.

When I was at Dans the other week I suggested they do a sausage sizzle like Bunnings does, after all I present to Dans fortnightly for medications, but Bunnings once a year. Dan's Manager said, what a great idea, taking it up with regional manager.

After a bottle of wine do you think about your pinup girl.

image.thumb.jpeg.8a28dd74ccdf800cf64dddf9c54eeaf9.jpeg

• Like 1

If anyone wants to send me tens of thousands  of $$$, I'd be happy to send you a bottle of wine and a voucher where you have to spend more than the voucher. 😄  I'd be missing you too.

Is it possible Celebrity marketing realized they stuck their foot in it when they took away Michael's Club/Retreat away from Zenith who are not in Suites and trying smooth it over?

• Thanks 1

It was a nice gesture from Celebrity, yes we have spent a lot of money with them over the years and unsure if /when we will book again with current pricing, and how the changes will effect Elite Plus. 

We just sold our vineyard 2 years ago, and are well stocked up with Shiraz and Cab Sav, so I ordered 12 whites for the festive season, should be arriving today.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ChucktownSteve said:

If anyone wants to send me tens of thousands  of $$$, I'd be happy to send you a bottle of wine and a voucher where you have to spend more than the voucher. 😄  I'd be missing you too.

Is it possible Celebrity marketing realized they stuck their foot in it when they took away Michael's Club/Retreat away from Zenith who are not in Suites and trying smooth it over?

Good one mate, yes a bit of a con this wine and voucher promo. Why dont they give every Celebrity pax a voucher for a bottle of vino on embarkation, leave in cabin. That would be more fair dinkum.

11 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Good one mate, yes a bit of a con this wine and voucher promo. Why dont they give every Celebrity pax a voucher for a bottle of vino on embarkation, leave in cabin. That would be more fair dinkum.

They gave the free bottle of wine as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

So this wine voucher , you have to purchase wines to use it? Like those wine clubs?

The vouchers only let you choose from certain packages and those packages seem to be the most expensive. Personally I didn't find the vouchers great value

• Like 1

We have really missed our cruising this year. We managed a short one in January. I cried when we lost our April Solstice cruise. Cancelled 2 for next year but one bottle of wine makes us feel like we are a family. We will drink it when our daughter finally arrives back in Perth. I can’t wait until we are back onboard and hearing  the wake waves.

BF0FFFE7-6EEA-45F3-96D7-9364639A59F3.jpeg

Edited by benjoon
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, benjoon said:

We have really missed our cruising this year. We managed a short one in January. I cried when we lost our April Solstice cruise. Cancelled 2 for next year but one bottle of wine makes us feel like we are a family. We will drink it when our daughter finally arrives back in Perth. I can’t wait until we are back onboard and hearing  the wake waves.

BF0FFFE7-6EEA-45F3-96D7-9364639A59F3.jpeg

A decent drop fom anthony murphy @ Kims vineyard, I had to go out and buy a bottle from Dans. Had a couple of glasses yesterday, enjoy. Now why cant  Princess do the same for their Elite pax?

40 minutes ago, NSWP said:

A decent drop fom anthony murphy @ Kims vineyard, I had to go out and buy a bottle from Dans. Had a couple of glasses yesterday, enjoy. Now why cant  Princess do the same for their Elite pax?

There are too many of them for starters.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

There are too many of them for starters.

Yes, thousands and thousands of Princess Elites. Now with Celebrity wine promo, at what level was the wine and vouchers given out? I am not au faix with the loyalty levels on Celebrity, only that there is the Michaels Club.  Crown  and Anchor Society is just RCI is it not? 

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Yes, thousands and thousands of Princess Elites. Now with Celebrity wine promo, at what level was the wine and vouchers given out? I am not au faix with the loyalty levels on Celebrity, only that there is the Michaels Club.  Crown  and Anchor Society is just RCI is it not? 

X has 'the Captain's Club. I am not sure what level you need to be, it says top tier members on the card. We are Elite and have not received anything as yet but then we have moved as well. Perhaps it is for Elite Plus and above.

16 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

X has 'the Captain's Club. I am not sure what level you need to be, it says top tier members on the card. We are Elite and have not received anything as yet but then we have moved as well. Perhaps it is for Elite Plus and above.

I'm 70 points short of Elite as we only booked the cheap seats, did our own tours and cruised HAL due to better itineraries. There's really no great incentive to me increase levels.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Thank you, Squire, so you did not get the X vino?