Celebrity Wave Season?

ChucktownSteve

Cruise Critic posted an article on this year's Wave Season.  https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/5786/  "Wave season -- that period when cruise lines offer some of their best deals of the year -- is upon us. Usually running from January through March, wave season often brings with it sizeable cruise discounts and perks."

It's interesting that Celebrity isn't mentioned.  I suppose the "Always Included" increased pricing is the new Wave Promotion?

Edited by ChucktownSteve

So far, "Always Included" has overruled any actual promotions. Just look at the Black Friday promotion, Celebrity literally promoted AI as "Black Friday every day". I wouldn't expect to see any crazy promotions until sailing resumes. Be it in March 2021, during Summer 2021 or even not before 2022.

Not really many specials for any of the cruiselines after talking to two friends who are TS's some here and there with the more exclusive but overall just a play on words with the sales.  Agree with above wont start seeing any specials to cruise lines start sailing and probalby not to they are able to get at least 75% (probably more/closer no restrictions on occupancy)  occupancy allowed moving forward.  The lines will be looking for bringing down the debt they have built up over the last year to get there books in order.  I expect a Credit Downgrade for many of the Travel type companies coming next year so it will be a very bumpy ride overall on recovery