Coral Princess Mini Suites

resordanis

Ho all,

Looking at a cruise on Coral Princess and we would like at least a partially covered mini suite. I know on other ships Caribe deck has partially covered but not sure about Coral. Is there another deck and we would also like a cabin AFt.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

kind regards

Believe the mini suites forward on deck 11 are fully covered by cabins on deck 12. Also the mid ship  bump out mini suites on decks 10, 11 & 12 should be covered. You can see them at the start of this video.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/co-coral-princess/

Grand Class ships have partially covered balconies on deck 10, but these are balcony cat. cabins, not mini suites.

8 hours ago, resordanis said:

Ho all,

Looking at a cruise on Coral Princess and we would like at least a partially covered mini suite. I know on other ships Caribe deck has partially covered but not sure about Coral. Is there another deck and we would also like a cabin AFt.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

kind regards

I have sailed on the Coral Princess 3 times.....each time on the Caribe deck in the AFT section of the ship. This particular area does have Mini Suites, most of which are partially covered. However the most Aft cabin on each side of the ship is uncovered. We do love this ship and would book in the AFT section on the Caribe deck if we were tp sail on her again. 

Coral Princess          3 17 2019   lr-3170034.jpg

Here is some additional more complete information. Select the deck at the top of the page for balcony details. While this site also refers to the Island Princess it is before the Island Princess remodel of the aft section.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/Princess/odell/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

I had a Baja mini suite forward for 14 nights to Alaska. It was fully covered and we liked that we could go out on the small forward viewing deck there (I don’t know if they still allow that). It was great for glacier viewing. It’s, also, convenient because the buffet is forward on the Coral and we could grab food to bring back to the cabin for scenic cruising days. Be sure to use the website listed previously and look at the pictures. One of the Baja mini’s on each side are uncovered. 

Thanks again. I have found the details listed above extremely helpful. So clever to put together the list. Unfortunately still no website in Australia working, so have contacted Cruise Planner to give me details of ME cabins on Dolphin deck. Fully covered might be better. Although we are partial to Caribe deck.

Just be aware that there are no "true aft" balconies on the Coral.

We were in E736 and it was covered. The only potential issue was the

public door to the viewing aft deck. You could hear it slam once in a while,

but we would book this cabin again.

On 2/24/2021 at 1:58 AM, Parrottdizes said:

I have sailed on the Coral Princess 3 times.....each time on the Caribe deck in the AFT section of the ship. This particular area does have Mini Suites, most of which are partially covered. However the most Aft cabin on each side of the ship is uncovered. We do love this ship and would book in the AFT section on the Caribe deck if we were tp sail on her again. 

Coral Princess          3 17 2019   lr-3170034.jpg

Thank you for this photo. Our Princess Planner has allocated us C728 for a 28 day cruise (it was not my first option) but I do like the look of it, from this photo. Let’s hope for good weather as we cruise around Australia, in April 2023. Everything is crossed for this cruise.

Vicki. 🙂🤞🙏🚢🚢

10 hours ago, Busy Mum said:

Thank you for this photo. Our Princess Planner has allocated us C728 for a 28 day cruise (it was not my first option) but I do like the look of it, from this photo. Let’s hope for good weather as we cruise around Australia, in April 2023. Everything is crossed for this cruise.

Vicki. 🙂🤞🙏🚢🚢

That is a picture of the C728 balcony. We have stayed in C728, C726 and C727. C728 and C727 would be our first choices if we were to cruise on the Coral Princess again. 

There are public aft balconies on the Coral. The balconies are wide enough on the Caribe and Baja decks to have lounge chairs. We have been lucky enough that our fellow passengers didn't slam the door to the aft balcony. Besides ourselves, we seemed to be the only ones to use that aft balcony at night.  

Panama Canal Panama Gatun Lake 11-12-15 IMG_3938-3938.jpg

Cartagena            Colombia        Coral Princess      view from La Popa  11-11-15 IMG_3827-3827.jpg

6 hours ago, Parrottdizes said:

That is a picture of the C728 balcony. We have stayed in C728, C726 and C727. C728 and C727 would be our first choices if we were to cruise on the Coral Princess again. 

There are public aft balconies on the Coral. The balconies are wide enough on the Caribe and Baja decks to have lounge chairs. We have been lucky enough that our fellow passengers didn't slam the door to the aft balcony. Besides ourselves, we seemed to be the only ones to use that aft balcony at night.  

Panama Canal Panama Gatun Lake 11-12-15 IMG_3938-3938.jpg

Cartagena            Colombia        Coral Princess      view from La Popa  11-11-15 IMG_3827-3827.jpg

Looks wonderful, thank you so much for sharing these photos. Now to get back to cruising in these very uncertain times. Stay safe & well.

Vicki. 😊🚢🚢

41 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Looks wonderful, thank you so much for sharing these photos. Now to get back to cruising in these very uncertain times. Stay safe & well.

Vicki. 😊🚢🚢

I sincerely hope that you DO REALIZE that the "Aft balcony" which Parrottdizes posted,

is actually the PUBLIC AFT DECK on the Caribe deck. THIS IS NOT  the private balcony

of C728! We were 2 decks below C728 (in E728) which also buts up to a public

aft deck on the Emerald deck.

32 minutes ago, nini said:

I sincerely hope that you DO REALIZE that the "Aft balcony" which Parrottdizes posted,

is actually the PUBLIC AFT DECK on the Caribe deck. THIS IS NOT  the private balcony

of C728! We were 2 decks below C728 (in E728) which also buts up to a public

aft deck on the Emerald deck.

Yep, sure do. 🤣👍🚢 The photo above the Public Deck photo is C728. 😊

1 hour ago, Busy Mum said:

C728 photo is at post #3. 😁

Got it. I think you will will really like it. We really enjoyed ours decks below you.

It allowed us to touch the wall of the locks on our Panama Canal cruise. Bon Voyage'!

4 hours ago, nini said:

Got it. I think you will will really like it. We really enjoyed ours decks below you.

It allowed us to touch the wall of the locks on our Panama Canal cruise. Bon Voyage'!

That’s great to hear Nini & thanks for your well wishes! Here’s to cruising happening once again. 😁🚢🚢🤞🤞

Stay safe & well.

Vicki. 😊