Anthem UK cruises in the summer?

1 minute ago, little britain said:

Hold that thought*… all Anthem cruises have been pulled from sale. Lots of rumours flying around; but yes, they test on Jewel before you get off so you have a Fit to Fly so no reason why they wouldn’t do it on Anthem.

*I think your relationship with this ship is jinxed! 

One of our favorite ships, not jinxed!  I also just noticed that all Anthem September and October cruises have been pulled.  Yuck.  Was so looking forward to our trips.

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

One of our favorite ships, not jinxed!  I also just noticed that all Anthem September and October cruises have been pulled.  Yuck.  Was so looking forward to our trips.

Hopefully for capacity control!  We are in a Grand Loft in October and most of those rooms were still available the other day.  

1 hour ago, irishgal432 said:

Hopefully for capacity control!  We are in a Grand Loft in October and most of those rooms were still available the other day.  

Both our cruises are still listed in our upcoming cruises  and in my app.  Waiting.

Just now, njkruzer said:

Both our cruises are still listed in our upcoming cruises  and in my app.  Waiting.

Yep.  If it is cancelled, at least my air is protected since I used Choice Air.  Havent did hotel rooms or excursions yet.  If it is cancelled, I hope they let us lift and shift it.  

2 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Yep.  If it is cancelled, at least my air is protected since I used Choice Air.  Havent did hotel rooms or excursions yet.  If it is cancelled, I hope they let us lift and shift it.  

Air on points.  Hotel on points. Car service not prepaid.  Flt home from NJ insured. 

Email just now regarding tests for under 18's

Important Updates about Testing Requirements
We can't wait for you to join us on your upcoming Anthem of the Seas® cruise. As you get ready, we have updates to share regarding our testing & shore excursion requirements. Importantly, all guests age 2-17 are now required to present a negative PCR test result for COVID-19 on boarding day – this is in addition to all guests over 18 and is a change to the protocols which we shared with you previously. Lastly, all travel parties that wish to go ashore must purchase a local tour through Royal Caribbean.

Please note, all other health protocols remain unchanged. The following information is only for guests departing from Southampton on Anthem of the Seas. Below please review additional details regarding our new testing requirements. 

1 minute ago, bigeck said:

Email just now regarding tests for under 18's

Important Updates about Testing Requirements
We can't wait for you to join us on your upcoming Anthem of the Seas® cruise. As you get ready, we have updates to share regarding our testing & shore excursion requirements. Importantly, all guests age 2-17 are now required to present a negative PCR test result for COVID-19 on boarding day – this is in addition to all guests over 18 and is a change to the protocols which we shared with you previously. Lastly, all travel parties that wish to go ashore must purchase a local tour through Royal Caribbean.

Please note, all other health protocols remain unchanged. The following information is only for guests departing from Southampton on Anthem of the Seas. Below please review additional details regarding our new testing requirements. 

When is your cruise?

4 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

When is your cruise?

Hi

Hope you are well.

I'm on the 7th & 15th August B2B.

Just got a royal up from a Js to a Gs for the 7th. Looking forward to getting cruising again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigeck said:

Hi

Hope you are well.

I'm on the 7th & 15th August B2B.

Just got a royal up from a Js to a Gs for the 7th. Looking forward to getting cruising again

We are well but bored.  Was looking forward to our trip but now who knows.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tatra603 said:

Not yet.

Waiting to see where the nearest Eurofins is.

I did find this as a possible alternative:

https://nlcliniciow.co.uk/

Thanks for your reply, in the end we’ve booked eurofins, Solent hotel Fareham, which is the nearest. Just accepted 1/2 day off work and car ferry cost. Looked at the island clinic but was hesitant in case it wasn’t accepted. The company never got back to me to confirm if they met RCI required standard for PCR test. Such a shame Boots on the island aren’t offering.

16 minutes ago, Static events said:

Does anyone know why they have pulled September cruises from UK?

I believe it's an internet glitch. Still available on other sites

There was talk of Harmony moving to Southampton, but who knows nowadays.

Anthem does appear on other sites but when you go to book it doesn't let you. With Anthem now appearing on UK cruise port schedules it's looking likely that the Europe season has been pulled and will continue with UK only ports. Hope I'm wrong because I was just about to book yesterday but it's not looking good

It’s looking more and more likely that Anthem will continue with British Isles cruises for the rest of this season. The Royal app has been updated showing the following itineraries:

19th September: 7 night British Isles (Southampton - Cruising - Liverpool - Glasgow - Belfast - Cruising - Cruising - Southampton)

26th September: 6 night British Isles (Southampton - Cruising - Belfast - Liverpool - Liverpool - Cruising - Southampton)

15th October: 5 night British Isles (Southampton - Cruising - Liverpool - Belfast - Cruising - Southampton)

9 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

It’s looking more and more likely that Anthem will continue with British Isles cruises for the rest of this season. The Royal app has been updated showing the following itineraries:

19th September: 7 night British Isles (Southampton - Cruising - Liverpool - Glasgow - Belfast - Cruising - Cruising - Southampton)

26th September: 6 night British Isles (Southampton - Cruising - Belfast - Liverpool - Liverpool - Cruising - Southampton)

15th October: 5 night British Isles (Southampton - Cruising - Liverpool - Belfast - Cruising - Southampton)

This is what I heard yesterday.  If they are canceling my October cruises I wish they would tell me.  Royal's US website doesn't show any cruises from Southampton for September or October 2021, unless the cruises you are seeing are for UK residents,  which contradicts from the UK said when they opened up for US travelers. 

Edited by njkruzer
Add info

13 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

We are on board the 5th Sept and the app is still showing the first port to be Vigo but looking online I see that the Anthem is due in Kirkwall on the 8th. Just wish Royal would tell us what is happening.

Edited by HighlandBoy