Six Summer Short Breaks on Britannia Cancelled!

Britboys

2 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Just had a quick look on the PandO site.  Maybe unsurprisingly the 3 & 4 nighters appear to still be bookable....

Hmm... I think I fancy a week for the price of 3 nights.....

One of the 3 night cruises has a suite at £679pp. If that was for a week....

• Like 3

Don't know if Iona is sold out for those weeks but if not they're restricting options for their customers.  Not everyone wants to spend a week onboard when it is still unknown how it will pan out. It's only been 4 days on sale haven't exactly given people a chance to book, also going to be lots of other options with cunard, celebrity,  princess and disney cruise lines doing uk cruises

20 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

If it’s rains whilst we’re cruising around the UK we actually don’t really care, we will sit back depending on time of day have a drink and watch the world go by.

Alternatively you could be waiting for a refund!😎😇🍷🍸

1 hour ago, Bazrat said:

If it’s rains whilst we’re cruising around the UK we actually don’t really care, we will sit back depending on time of day have a drink and watch the world go by.

Yes me too we don't need the sunshine( but it is nice) to be able to enjoy ourselves and it's very uplifting to see everyone booking and looking forward to being back on board.and life returning to some kind of normal.

• Like 12

People are only saying how they feel about them.  Nothing would make me book that.  I would rather be landbased and be able to do what I want, no mask etc.  I love cruising, but not floating around in the UK with one stop in 7 days.  My joy will be our October cruise on Aurora going ahead with all the lovely stops, but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by jeanlyon
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Bazrat said:

What are you on about I replied to your negative comment, as for that accusation I will let the powers that be judge me.

That word is thrown around too easily when something doesn’t suit, I wouldn’t even bother responding if I were you. Most people see it how it is. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Bazrat said:

I don’t but I was responding to the comments made  I just like positivity in these trying times

Hi Bazrat I absolutely agree with all your comments and after the terrible year we’ve all had with losing loved ones the doom gloom sadness we’ve all experienced, for me personally I have to keep positive and look forward to the future, I am so happy for everyone who has booked a holiday of any type or booked haircuts beauty salons a meal out meeting family and friends again and looking forward to returning to some kind of normal, or what’s the alternative sit at home and wait for what !! Just doesn’t bear thinking about.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Ha ha... You lot are hilarious.. Some of the most historically negative posters on here are jumping on the 'positivity' bandwagon and are spouting about 'everyone is entitled to their opinion' when they are usually the first to shut posters down when they don't agree with them. 

I can't be reading this nonsense anymore. 

I genuinely wish most of you well and will hopefully bump into you on a cruise one day, please come and say hello. 

Happy cruising... 

Andy 

Hi Andy please don’t leave the forum, I really hope it isn’t anything I’ve posted that has upset you, if so I do apologise. Lindy

• Like 6

On 3/27/2021 at 10:57 AM, ann141 said:

One of the 3 night cruises has a suite at £679pp. If that was for a week....

When I last looked at comparing prices with Princess the price quoted for a suite didn’t actually break down into different grades and I’m guessing the price quoted would have been for a mini suite. 
On the Princess website each grade was clearly available within each category and priced accordingly.  
Has anyone made a booking for a suite and can explain better how the prices were structured when making a confirmed booking.  

Britannia does not have mini suites so all prices would be a full suite. It’s the position that varies. On release you could pick position on ship but not suite number. Last time I looked there were suite fwd/aft (guessing read B5) and aft (guessing B4). Both are guarantee categories so could end up in any suite above that grade. 

• Like 1