Have you forgotten?

geckoaz

56 minutes ago, geckoaz said:

..forgotten a cruise you booked with carnival 

I forgot about an april 2022 cruise until today. 

No.  I compare that to the occasional person at my work who exclaim “is tomorrow payday”?  If I know anything it’s about my income and expenses.  Maybe if the above cruise is a reschedule of a reschedule paid in full by a rich uncle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I get where your going with this. I have not forgot about a booked cruise, but I have had so many cancels/rebooks, that I HAVE forgot which ship I'm booked on!!  I could have sworn I was due to sail on Magic in September and I'm actually booked on Sunrise. Fingers crossed she sails.  

• Like 1

I haven't quite forgotten any, but I did forget to put one in my cruise manager when I went to make a payment on it.  It was a second leg of a B2B for September, and I feared the worst.  I called and asked why it wasn't there, and the agent very politely explained that I needed to add it.  I felt foolish, but it was a good laugh for both of us.    

I havent forgotten any but my profile on Carnival's website seems to. Every now and then I have to add a booking to my profile that seems to mysteriously drop off. Just had to do it last week for the Miracle Alaska cruise we have booked for next May.

Not a day goes by that we don't miss cruising.  Not many days go by where we're not rescheduling cancelled cruises.  And, as hope of resumption of sailing anytime soon dwindles, not many days go by that we don't realize it's 1 day closer to bankruptcy/liquidation/etc.  Hate to be a realist, but as this saga drags on the fallacy of 'too big to fail' looms larger.

• Like 1