Pre-cruise Hotel Near Port Everglades

Turk1

Have booked a crsu8e on Princess next March 2022. Looking for recommendations of a pre-cruise hotel to stay at the night before. Always like to come in the day before to reduce stress of traveling. Recommendations?

Good morning, if you scroll through this particular forum you will find many, many threads with hotels listed.........so many offerings that it can take a couple of hours to read them all. 

To name a few?

Embassy Suites

Hilton Marina

Hyatt Place

Riverside on Las Olas

Pier 66

Renaissance 

Galleria Double Tree

Westin

If you want to go High End,  The Pillars and the Four Seasons.........

Then there are all the Mom and Pop places along A1A.......

Here is a link that may help you:

https://www.sunny.org/places-to-stay/all-hotels/

1 hour ago, Turk1 said:

Have booked a crsu8e on Princess next March 2022. Looking for recommendations of a pre-cruise hotel to stay at the night before. Always like to come in the day before to reduce stress of traveling. Recommendations?

Many cruisers stay on 17th St, a 10 minute drive to Port Everglades. There’s a Renaissance, Holiday Inn Express, Hilton, and an Extended Stay America. Restaurants and shopping close by. You can catch the water taxi at the Hilton.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turk1 said:

Thanks! Appreciate the input

Whichever you opt for join their membership club and book directly for discount rates. We usually stay at Hyatt Place right next to the Harbor Shopping center...Publix Market, shops, restaurants with our favorite Duffy's. 

Enjoy !!!

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Lois R said:

If you want to go High End,  The Pillars and the Four Seasons.........

Turk1, another "high end" hotel/resort to consider is Marriott Harbor Beach.  My favorite hotel of that type when I want such an experience.  

• Like 1

Hyatt Place is our current go to. It nice, functional and reasonable. If we came in several days early or stayed several days after, we'd go to FL Beach and stay in the Marriott, the Conrad or something similar.

On 5/29/2021 at 2:26 PM, scottca075 said:

Hyatt Place is our current go to. It nice, functional and reasonable. If we came in several days early or stayed several days after, we'd go to FL Beach and stay in the Marriott, the Conrad or something similar.

Same here. Book through ValueTrips.com for a nice discount.

1 hour ago, Orlando Vic said:

Same here. Book through ValueTrips.com for a nice discount.

This can vary...Sometimes it's less when you book through the Hyatt loyalty program which includes the breakfast...with VT it's an extra fee now.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, pooh/tigger said:

Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport - South & Cruise Port. Easy walking distance to stores and restaurants? Is this a nice location? Nice resort? Thank you. 

It is a hotel, not a resort. It is close to plenty of restaurants, but not so much in the way of shopping.

For one night, before a cruise, it is fine. For several days before a cruise, I'd stay in Fort Lauderdale Beach.

3 hours ago, scottca075 said:

It is a hotel, not a resort. It is close to plenty of restaurants, but not so much in the way of shopping.

For one night, before a cruise, it is fine. For several days before a cruise, I'd stay in Fort Lauderdale Beach.

True not much shopping but there is a TJ Max and a Ross across the street.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sailor05 said:

I haven't had any luck with them getting back with me for my trip next weekend.

I posted on your other thread...to call Hyatt Place directly to verify your reservation.

On 5/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, Ashland said:

Whichever you opt for join their membership club and book directly for discount rates. We usually stay at Hyatt Place right next to the Harbor Shopping center...Publix Market, shops, restaurants with our favorite Duffy's. 

Enjoy !!!

Let me tell you something Hyatt must have one hell of a loyalty program, you are something else. Jeezus, Hyatt they owe you cash lots of it. You could sell ice to Eskimos. That's incredible so awesome.