Onward itineraries

Werangels

54 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Azamara updated their US website today, adding full info on the new itineraries and on Onward.  Here is the deck plan in high-res pdf format.  It shows that they had doubled the number of accessible suites by keeping 6054 and 6056 (color coded N2) and adding 8044 and 8046 (N1).

onward-deck-plan.pdf 1.09 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks, differs slightly from what was sent out previously - even better to see a doubling of the number of accessible suites.  I cannot work out though, have they added any accessible balcony cabins as I know this was a criticism of those who needed them - they either had to have a suite or an ocean view

4 hours ago, bigmjh said:

Any clues as to when all the itineraries for the rest of 2023 should be coming out? 

Yes, the Onward itineraries aren't even up to where the rest of the fleet is (early 2023).

19 hours ago, annandme said:

We just booked the July 30, 11 night Black Sea cruise on the Onward.  It's 3 nights shorter when compared to this years canceled Black Sea cruise on the Pursuit (which we also had booked).  But since it's leaving from Istanbul rather than Athens it's able to do a full circle around the Black Sea rather than just going up to Odessa and back down again like the other Azamara itineraries.  It's also $3,500 less when compared to what we would have paid on the Pursuit this year, so, can't complain there.

WARNING: Be aware that this is the 4th time that we have booked a Black Sea cruise on Azamara with the previous 3 ALL being canceled.  Since I'm convinced that Azamara is just messing with us, personally, you take your chances if you also decide to book this cruise.  YOU HAVE BEEN FAIRLY WARNED!

We were brave and booked the 11 night black sea on June 29th 2022. I thought it was a very good deal for the itinerary and I am sure it will be very popular as it's hard to find a circular Black Sea itinerary. I am expecting changes and possible cancellations but I want something to look forward too and I love the itinerary. Let's hope the cruise goes ahead as planned but I will have a realistic attitude at the same time. Fingers crossed.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, john1970 said:

We were brave and booked the 11 night black sea on June 29th 2022. I thought it was a very good deal for the itinerary and I am sure it will be very popular as it's hard to find a circular Black Sea itinerary. I am expecting changes and possible cancellations but I want something to look forward too and I love the itinerary. Let's hope the cruise goes ahead as planned but I will have a realistic attitude at the same time. Fingers crossed.

Booked a later in summer one .think I have a better chance with that one.

On 6/3/2021 at 4:56 AM, john1970 said:

We were brave and booked the 11 night black sea on June 29th 2022. I thought it was a very good deal for the itinerary and I am sure it will be very popular as it's hard to find a circular Black Sea itinerary...

Hi john1970.  Carol and I just booked your same cruise in cabin 7077.

I'm surprised CruiseCritic doesn't have a Roll Call for the Azamara Onward yet.

This is the only CC board that I've found talking about the AZ Onward.  Have you found others?

6 hours ago, EddiesToys said:

Hi john1970.  Carol and I just booked your same cruise in cabin 7077.

I'm surprised CruiseCritic doesn't have a Roll Call for the Azamara Onward yet.

This is the only CC board that I've found talking about the AZ Onward.  Have you found others?

I’ve just emailed Cruise Critic asking them to add a Roll Call forum for the Azamara Onward.

2 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I’ve just emailed Cruise Critic asking them to add a Roll Call forum for the Azamara Onward.

Thanks.  Cruise Critic should have already had this in hand but you never know! 

On 6/6/2021 at 12:23 AM, uktog said:

Thanks.  Cruise Critic should have already had this in hand but you never know! 

Azamara Onward Roll Calls are up and running.  Apparently, they had been populated but "member view" was not enabled.  All in all, this CC staff does a great job providing this valuable conversation tool to us!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 7:57 AM, MNgardens said:

The email has arrived.

As loyalty guests, enjoy a first peek at our 22 new itineraries during her inaugural season in Europe starting in spring 2022. Over half of the new itineraries are Country-Intensive℠ Voyages, and Azamara Onward makes it easy to experience a single country’s iconic destinations as well as its hidden gems — especially with longer stays and more overnights at ports.

The new Azamara Onward voyages will be available to book online tomorrow, but we wanted to give our loyalty members, like you, the first look at these new itineraries. Call to reserve your spot today.

Embark on an island-hopping adventure in Greece or uncover the mysteries of the Black Sea. And aboard your boutique hotel at sea, you’ll enjoy access to ports only available to smaller ships, such as Monte Carlo and Venice. Find even more ways to immerse yourself with our new selection of pre- and post-cruise land explorations to destinations like Meteora, Greece and Cappadocia, Turkey — known for its fairytale scenery. Take advantage and save on these itineraries with our current offer, giving you 60% off your guest’s cruise fare, plus a complimentary Experience More Essentials Package, which includes a $300 Shore Excursion Onboard Credit, unlimited WiFi for one device and a Premium Beverage Package for two on select staterooms and suites when you book by July 16, 2021.*

edited to add: The page lists the itineraries but there is not a link on them to check prices, ports, etc. Onward does not yet show up on the Find a Journey search. Perhaps tomorrow all of that will be functioning.

We just booked B2B this week. In looking at this post it states that the $300 OBC is a shores excursion credit. I just looked at my account and do not see where this credit is restricted to shore excursions. I sure hope not. 
does anyone know?  
Also, the additional OBC for B2B - is this restricted as to how we can use it?

thanks much

1 hour ago, Vineyard View said:

We just booked B2B this week. In looking at this post it states that the $300 OBC is a shores excursion credit. I just looked at my account and do not see where this credit is restricted to shore excursions. I sure hope not. 
does anyone know?  
Also, the additional OBC for B2B - is this restricted as to how we can use it?

thanks much

OBC for B2B cruises in the past has been used for whatever one desires, whether it be an onboard package, Spa treatment, on board shopping, specialty restaurants or shore excursions. I expect it will remain the same.