It's Been So Long, But I'm On The Way Back to Princess

LastUsernameEver

It has been such a long time since I've been to Cruise Critic...I barely recognize the site, and I wonder if my post will get moderated out-of-site since I don't see many mere ramblings like the one I intend to post here.

I have been on numerous Princess cruises (so am Elite) but haven't cruised in so long I almost can't believe it.

I hear rumors that July will be the month back for cruise lines, but we shall see.

Looking forward to discussions of west coast departures (Los Angeles guy here), but I'd go pretty much anywhere on a ship. 🙂 

Edited by LastUsernameEver
Wrong info
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, LastUsernameEver said:

It has been such a long time since I've been to Cruise Critic...I barely recognize the site, and I wonder if my post will get moderated out-of-site since I don't see many mere ramblings like the one I intend to post here.

I have been on numerous Princess cruises (so am Elite) but haven't cruised in so long I almost can't believe it.

I hear rumors that July will be the month back for cruise lines, but we shall see.

Looking forward to discussions of west coast departures (Los Angeles guy here), but I'd go pretty much anywhere on a ship. 🙂 

May I be the first to welcome you back to Cruise Critic 😁

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

• Like 1

Your post should stay in the Princess section since your title specified it. Sorry in advance for the bad pun, but really, we are all in the same boat ln being away from cruising. 

One thing that might interest you are the Medallion Mondays videos on Youtube, since all Princess ships will be so configured now.

Many choices in RT LA departures and makes sense not to fly for the time being. Welcome back!

9 hours ago, LastUsernameEver said:

.....Looking forward to discussions of west coast departures (Los Angeles guy here), but I'd go pretty much anywhere on a ship. 🙂 

Welcome back!! Princess is starting up on the West Coast next month!! Seattle -> Alaska then LA -> Mexico in September 🇲🇽 ♥ FINALLY!

Will be so happy to step on a cruise ship again.  I think the momentum is finally building toward cruising starting again!  I am sure all of the people who will be on those Seattle Alaska cruises will be a dream coming true!  

We moved most everything to 2023 and decided to work on our USA bucket list during the wait. Taking our first American Queen Steamboat cruise from Memphis to NOLA August 1.  Not the high seas but a new experience on water!!

Just returned from a week in Delray Beach FL which I highly recommend. Actually took the time to enjoy the area vs going straight to Port Everglades. LOL. We flew into Miami and took A1A (what beautiful homes) all the way and a side trip one day to Palm Beach and Worth Avenue.  Nice! 

Driving out of the airport toward Miami Beach we came upon the port and atleast 7 or 8 cruise ships all in a row.  Took my breath away - such a beautiful site! Never realized how I took getting on a ship every 3 months for granted....

We are booked on Enchanted Dec 30, 2021 10-day So. Caribbean.  I am very hopeful it will really be a go this time. First Princess cruise post-pandemic on a new Princess...and a New Year!

Life is still good 😀