When does Allure move to Port Canaveral?

2 hours ago, mo&fran said:

I really disliked what the did to the original Concierge lounge on Oasis.

We are booked  on Allure  next year, so we will get to enjoy it one more time.

2 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

It is better than Wonderland 🤣🤣

I agree -- we are looking forward to spending time in the original Diamond Lounge L on deck 11.  It has great views (no slides, which results in a great view (because AL didn't get AMP'd) and our stateroom is on deck 11 so the DL very convenient 

Probably wouldn't have gone to Wonderland although AL's AMPing was supposed to add cabins where the DL is now.  

40 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

And Allure did not get AMPd during its spring drydock in Cadiz, Spain as RCI was carefully watching their spending during the 15 month cruising hiatus.  I'm glad about some of the features that weren't  AMP'd like the Diamond Lounge and the Champagne Bar.  That having been said, we have booked 5 cruises on Harmony through the end of 2022.   

We are on the Fall TA and the first cruise after she gets back. Maybe some Harmony sailings after that. I know a lot of Mariner

36 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I agree -- we are looking forward to spending time in the original Diamond Lounge L on deck 11.  It has great views (no slides, which results in a great view (because AL didn't get AMP'd) and our stateroom is on deck 11 so the DL very convenient 

Probably wouldn't have gone to Wonderland although AL's AMPing was supposed to add cabins where the DL is now.  

I'll bet the glass is still blurry there. They replaced or buffed it out on Oasis. 

3 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

I'll bet the glass is still blurry there. They replaced or buffed it out on Oasis. 

Even if the glass is blurry, it will still be better than the DL location on Deck 4, forward.  We will have a view and it's convenient to our stateroom and the aft elevators for dining.  

• Like 1

From Marc Walker Cruise Director

Hi everyone- tomorrow is the day! Anyone in Central Florida who wants to greet us, we have a 7.30am ETA into #portcanaveral. ( picking up pilot at 7am.) We will be in PC for 3 days. This is our maiden call and I’m so excited as it’s home for me! Unable to see the kids though as we can’t get off, but it’s a step closer! I’ll be on deck 16 midship waving at all of you on the jetty tomorrow morning.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, flamingos said:

From Marc Walker Cruise Director

Hi everyone- tomorrow is the day! Anyone in Central Florida who wants to greet us, we have a 7.30am ETA into #portcanaveral. ( picking up pilot at 7am.) We will be in PC for 3 days. This is our maiden call and I’m so excited as it’s home for me! Unable to see the kids though as we can’t get off, but it’s a step closer! I’ll be on deck 16 midship waving at all of you on the jetty tomorrow morning.

Yay!!!!  😁

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Mariner is also in PC now, docked at the old RCL terminal 10. 

8 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

Her old home

I wonder if that is the terminal that they will use when Harmony, Indy and Mariner are all sailing out of PC at the same time.  I think when I looked a long time ago there are days when there will be 2 Royal ships there on the same day

54 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I wonder if that is the terminal that they will use when Harmony, Indy and Mariner are all sailing out of PC at the same time.  I think when I looked a long time ago there are days when there will be 2 Royal ships there on the same day

No idea, MSC needs a home as well. NCL has been using it. Carnival will move some ships to T3. Not sure which day Mardi Gras sails

6 hours ago, molly361 said:

They altered Mariners schedule to 5, 4, and 8 day cruises so all ships can use Terminal 1

9 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

And here she is. I can see our Aquatheater Suite for the 8/15 sailing!!

216C8342-3E7E-4365-B0E4-FC179FB734FB.png

Thrilled to see her in her home port until November.  She will stay in Port Canaveral until Thursday, July 15 and then sail to the Coco Cay Anchorage.  Cruise Director Marc Walker posting on Facebook has been keeping us in the loop and he also replied to my question about the Coco Cay anchorage but writing that the ship provisions at Coco Cay (probably in addition to the Florida ports).   

1 hour ago, later said:

They altered Mariners schedule to 5, 4, and 8 day cruises so all ships can use Terminal 1

There are several dates for example  Monday June 13, 2022  and July 25, 2022 where  both Indy and Mariner leave from PC  

Edited by molly361
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, molly361 said:

There are several dates for example  Monday June 13, 2022  and July 25, 2022 where  both Indy and Mariner leave from PC  

Tricky part is do they return to their departure terminal if T1 is vacant. We've switched terminals in PE before. PIA if you parked

On 7/11/2021 at 2:12 PM, SherriZ366 said:

They should save some $$ and forget the Abyss Slide.  And keep Allure the same just for variety

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

Tricky part is do they return to their departure terminal if T1 is vacant. We've switched terminals in PE before. PIA if you parked

Yeah that happened to us one time down there as well and you're right it was not fun